Chapter Thirty-Six - Y/n

It's been a few days since we got back from the tour, and we are just now unpacking. Billie has so many gifts from all of her fans. Drawings, handmade stuff, things they bought. It's all so cute. Some of the little things she puts around the bedroom as a decoration. I watch as she pulls out a card and smiles as she opens it.

"What's that?" I ask.

"It's the card you gave me when we were fighting a couple of months ago," she says.

"You saved that?" I ask, walking over to her and looking at it.

"Of course I saved it. Why wouldn't I? It's cute, and I love it. It's also the main reason I started talking to you again. You won me over when you put these lyrics from Birds Of A Feather on it," I smile.

"I guess I made the right choice then,"

"You definitely did," she puts it on her nightstand. "I also didn't know you could draw." I shrug.

"I was really into drawing when I was younger. I stopped a few years ago. I'm surprised I could still draw that well," I tell her.

"You should draw more. I like them. Even if it's just simple like this," she says, smiling. I give her a small kiss on the cheek and start unpacking my stuff again.

"So, your birthday," I start.

"Y/n, please. We don't need to do anything for that,"

"I won't do anything. As long you promise to not do anything for mine," she gives me an unpleased look. "Billie,"

"Fine. I won't do anything for yours,"

"Good. However, I do wanna take you out," I tell her. "I will take you wherever you want, I'll pay. We can go wherever and do whatever you want all day," she gives me a look.

"Like, whatever I want? All day?" She asks, walking over to me. She puts her hands on my waist and pulls me closer to her.

"Billie, that's not what I meant," I tell her as she starts kissing my neck. I laugh.

"But it's what I want," I grab her face and make her look at me.

"Not what I meant," I tell her. She rolls her eyes. "We can go shopping or out to eat or both. I don't care. It's your birthday,"

"I like my idea better," I sigh and smile.

"Maybe you can get that. Who knows?" I say. She looks me up and down. "Billie, no, we are unpacking right now. We're not getting distracted," I push her away from me. "Unpack, or you'll never do it, and I'm not doing it for you."

"Yes, ma'am," she says and starts unpacking again.

"God, you're a pain in the ass,"

"I know," I roll my eyes.

"At least you know,"

-

"Happy birthday, my love," I say, kissing the top of her head as she wakes up.

"Hi," she says. Her morning voice is so hot.

"I made you breakfast," I tell her. She smiles.

"Why would you do that?"

"Because it's your birthday!"

"It's pretty much like any other day. Just another normal day,"

"Not with me, it's not. We didn't get to celebrate it very well last year because we were on tour, now let me have this."

"Okay, I'll let you have it,"

"Besides, you had a show on my birthday last year, so I don't wanna hear anything from you,"

"How was I supposed to know I was gonna have a show on your birthday? We weren't even dating when the dates were made," I laugh.

"I know. I just like giving you a hard time."

"Mhm," she hums. "What's for breakfast?"

"Come see for yourself," I tell her and start getting up, but she grabs my hand and pulls me back on the bed. "Billie!"

"I don't wanna get up. Let's just start here," she says, cuddling into my side. I roll my eyes.

"I spent so much time on this, and you're gonna just waste it," I tell her.

"How much time?"

"All morning. It's already ten AM," she sighs and gets up.

"Okay, I don't want you to feel like you wasted your time on something I'm sure you spent a lot of time on. Let's go," I get up, grabbing her hand, and pulling her behind me.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask her as we eat.

"What do you mean?"

"I told you that I wanted to take you out today and do whatever you wanted, and I'd pay for it all."

"I don't really know, to be honest. There's not really anything I want to do," I sigh.

"You're gonna make this so hard," I say.

"I'm sorry. I wish there was something, but there's not,"

"It's okay, I got a couple of presents for you anyway,"

"No, you didn't," I nod.

"Yes, I did,"

"Really, Y/n? Oh, my God," she says as I bring out her gifts. "Three? Y/n, oh my God!"

"Just shut the fuck up and open the damn gifts. They're not even that big,"

"Alright, calm down," she grabs the smallest one first. I smile.

"There's two things to that one,"

"What do you mean?"

"Just open it," I tell her, and she does.

"Aw, this is cute! Oh, my God!" She says with a smile on her face.

"Oh, good. You like it," I say. It's a personalized necklace with my name on it. "I got it as a set. One with my name, one with yours. I'm wearing your right now. I've just hidden it under my shirt." I tell her and pull it out from under my shirt.

"It's cute. I love it," she says and puts it on.

"Good. I hope you like the other things too,"

"I'm sure I will," she says and grabs the next one and opens it. It's a little photo book that I made. She starts flipping through it. "Oh, I love it," she smiles as she goes through it. "This is like great memories of our relationship and of the Hit Me Hard and Soft tour." I laugh.

"I thought that's what you would say,"

"Okay, so what's so big that it has to be in this kind of box?" She asks, picking up the last present. I smile.

"It's not even that big. You can hold it with one hand,"

"It's light," she says. I roll my eyes and just laugh. "What? Why are you laughing so much?"

"I don't know. It's funny,"

"What's funny?" I shrug.

"Let's just say I've been a fan of you far to fucking long and it's just funny," she gives me a weird look and opens the box. The moment she does, she starts laughing.

"That's fucking amazing! It's just a box full of bags of Takis. I think this is my favorite gift out of all of them," she says, grabbing a bag and opening it.

"To be honest, Finneas gave me the idea for this present," I admitted. She nodded.

"Of course he did. No, I think my favorite one is the necklace. I get to have it with me everywhere, and it has your name on it." I smile. "I love you so much,"

"I love you too, baby,"