𝑴𝑹𝑺.𝑭𝑳𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑨|| 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌

(I still got the story that I'm working on so I might be late on uploading luv y'all tho😩💕)

#𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑷𝑶𝑽 📸
✰ ✰ ✰

#𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑷𝑶𝑽 📸✰ ✰ ✰

#𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑷𝑶𝑽 📸

✰ ✰ ✰

____

I was otp with kay, playing robloxs. this time he wasn't on his game, he was smoking the 3rd blunt today.

"mina" he called my name. "yes my love" I answered.

"wyd" he asked while looking down at his phone. "I told you I was playing robloxs" i said.

"oh aigh" kay said as he hit a ghost

"why you always calling me mina" i asked. "cause that's yo name wtf." kay mugged. "alright kevin" i felt like being petty knowing he don't play ts for real.

"I'll drill ya shit in, stop talking like that" his eyebrows showed how mad he was. "so start calling me bae or sum"

"igh bae." kay lightly chuckled. "you hungry?" he later asked.

"yea lowkey" i got off robloxs n clicked back on the ft screen.

"lemme finish my blunt then imma come pick you up" he said.

"ok. bye" i hung up. i love going out w kay it be fun asl even tho we just argue 24/7

after putting my outfit on, i sat in the living room waiting on him to pull up.

10 minutes later i heard a knock on the door. I quickly got up the opened it, revealing him in his black Nike sweats to go with his grey Nike hoodie. I couldn't tell if it was his gun or sum else poking thru his sweats.

"you look good baby" kay looked at me up and down. "you too" I rubbed crust off his face. it look like he just woke up

"come on" he grabbed my hand then closed the door, walking me to his car.

after we both got in he cut his car on, finally driving off. "yk youn gotta get dressed just to go to Chick-fil-A" he kept his eyes on the road

"ion got nun extra on wytb?" I looked down at my outfit.

"you ain't have to walk out w shorts on" he mugged.

"nigga it's hot asl outside" I said. "i don't have a fuck" he said

"aigh" i looked out the window seeing a car slowly pull up beside us as we stop at a red light.
kay put his gun in his lap and instantly started clutching.

the light turned green and the other car sped off.

we went to Chick-fil-A and got food then he took me back to his house. I decided to do the "my friend" prank on kay to see what he was gonna do. I sat the phone up on the kitchen island.

"what you doing" he ate his fries while looking at the camera. he had a attitude

"nun. hey tiktok so I'm here with my best friend kay" i started the tiktok. "yo best friend? tighten up" he looked at me

"yea wym?" I acted dumb.

"I ain't ya friend but igh" he rolled his eyes. "anyways guys my friend just bought me sum food n we finna eat it" I said

"why you wanna get fucked on this beautiful Thursday ma" he mumbled

"huh?" I asked

"nun" he said.

"igh so kay tell them what you got" I put the camera closer to him as he mugged. "get that shi out my face carmen" he put his hand over the camera

"stop. whatchu eating" i moved his hand

"chicken nuggets, fries, and macaroni" he looked fed up with my stuff

"thank you bestfriend for buying me food" i tried to kiss him but he pushed my head away and got up.

"you on bullshit" he walked off

"bae wait. I'm just playing" i pulled him back to me by his ethika's just for him to push my hand away.

"move carmen" he went in his room. "I did this for y'all and now my baby daddy won't talk to me" i ended the video and posted it.

i went upstairs hearing no standards playing. when i walked in the room kay was rolling up a fat ass wood with the red led lights on.

as soon as I was about to start feeling bad I heard the lyrics "you think imma run back to you that shit dead"

I knew he was tryna be petty.

"bae" I came behind him. (😏😏)

"hmm" he said. "I'm sorry" I said

"it's coo." I knew he was mad so I just sat on the bed, leaving him alone.

"lick this" he gave me the blunt to lick. I licked the whole blunt while staring at him in his eyes.

"freaky ass" he mumbles while taking the blunt back. "you told me to lick it so I did"

kay smoked for like 10 minutes then he finally decided to get in the bed with me.

"wsp friend" he put his head in my shirt. "you petty asf" I rolled my eyes

"you'll be igh" we was chilling, watching tiktoks on my phone until the song in for it came on.

kay slowly started forcing his hand in my shorts. I thought he was just gonna leave it there so I didn't mind.

3 minutes later, he started rubbing my bean. "kay" I tried to move his hand.

"don't touch my hand" he entered 3 fingers in me.

kay already knew where my g spot was and he was hitting it every time which made me moan. he stuck 2 fingers in my mouth to shut me up.

I sucked on his finger to distract myself but once he curved his finger I instantly cummed.

he went down and sucked up all my juice.