PART ONE

PIt had been a year since he left leaving no traces of him behind. 
A year to Sikandar being punished. 
A year to Justice being served to Roshni. 
A year to Arjun's resignation. 
A year to Sameer's regret. 
A year to a major missing in their lives, especially hers. 

Her phone buzzed bringing her out of her thoughts. She hit the button, and her eyes immediately focused on the message that appeared on the screen. 

It was Shree telling her to report to the airport tomorrow at precisely seven in the morning. 

For a case, they were all flying to Delhi. 

With an "Okay," she answered him. It was pretty late. Few staff members were working in their cabinets. Gathering her belongings, she headed for the door. 

Her eyes involuntarily traveled toward the closed door of the certain someone's office. The cabin had been vacant for a year. 

Her eyes were filled with a reel-like display of all the memories from the past. 

She inhaled deeply before moving forward, but not before giving that closed glass door one last glance. 

______________________________

Even after the long flight, they all were present at the Police headquarters. 

"There is open supply of drugs in that club."

Shree said. 

"That club is well-known for its illicit activities, and although the police had arrested many spoilt brats, they were always able to escape because of their powerful family background."

Riya stated. 

"Armaan was last seen in that club before his flight to Mumbai."

Rathore referred Armaan Malhotra, the victim, who was killed on his way home from Mumbai airport.

His bag contained drugs, and it was discovered that those drugs were only available in that club. 

"That club had already been raided by my officers, Sir. I am sure they must be on their way back."

Inspector Veer stated. 

He had been working with the Dehli police for three years and was present to help the ETF with this case. 

"Good."

Rathore nodded in appreciation. 

___________________________

He glanced at the handcuffs around his wrists and then at the police officers, who did not appear to be interested in listening to him. 

Like seriously folks! Did they think he was high on drugs? How did they come to believe that he was a drug dealer, user, or something else? Just have a look at his handsome face Yar. Huh!!!

He shook his head and looked around.

Following a few minutes, he found himself in the interrogation room facing an officer who had been acting similarly, "not believing his words and labeling him a spoiled brat."