Story settings and authors warm welcome

#Introduction to the settings
New York, a vibrant city full of skyscrapers that touch the sky and streets vibrated by millions of footsteps. Neon lights create a kaleidoscope on the skyline, reflecting off the night sky.

Every part of New York City has a story from the Statue of Liberty to Times Square which never sleeps. While Broadway roars with laughter and applause, Central Park provides an oasis from the urban jungle.

In this city that never sleeps there is always something new to explore. From top-notch museums to trendy boutiques, New York City is a melting pot of culture, art and food. And in all these towering buildings and crowded streets one gets a sense of limitless possibilities – anything can happen in this metropolis that never rests.

#Introduction to some characters
New Yorkers, and every individual meeting Sara appear to be compelled by her charm; which not only emanates from her beauty but also her energy. She conquers the stressful big-company environment with a jovial expression and the finesse of a born performer and rises through the ranks to become a promising star in the pharmaceutical sector. She works at this elite organization and is admired by her peers for her intelligence and dedication to work but nobody knows that she is deceitful behind that beautiful face.

Miller moves to the office as the new CEO of the organization. And what with the swiftness of his intellect, the young and good-looking Miller learns very soon to become a dominant personality in the office. Some of the employees feel differently after he arrived but overall, most people like him and some feel threatened by him because to Sara, both are essential elements that he posses, challenges and opportunities.

Another character in the story is Emily, Sara’s fam Girl best friend with whom Sara shares all her secrets is also there with Sara and Miller. Emily has no inkling about the hidden agenda her best friends has while they are close friends.

Sara has surely planned as she has now g gathered friends from all background with their own jobs and hidden side. Out of them, there is Jake who becomes friends with Emily and, at the same time, he has to investigate a plot connected to Sara – he is an undercover agent.

The man with Emily is her boyfriend, Jaiv , and the third man is their mutual friend.
Noah and Olivia.

NYC mirrors- where two faces embrace each other in the shadow of the great performance- love triangles between Miller and Sara with others enamored by their gameplay. And finally, it will be realized that behind these golden skyscrapers lies a woman who will stoop to anything to get to the top, utilize all the people around her to achieve that.

**Author's Note:**
Thus, starting this process of conveying a story I feel energized yet have a shiver of anxiety running down my spine. It is the first time I am writing this kind of story, and so I would be glad if you all come along for the ride. The people and the occurrences depicted here are works of my creativity; though I like to believe that they speak to someone, in some way.

By means of these examples, I want to look into the problem of the multilayered nature of such feelings and the decisions people make. Just a little reminder for all of us—every choice we make has its outcome, and every action we perform creates an unforgettable trace, even if it is not necessarily seen with bare eyes.

So, therefore, we proceed into the story and explore as much as is possible within these details. Thank you for allowing my words to inculcate a certain sense in you or something like that.

Warm regards,
[Srisha]

**Disclaimer:**

The characters, events, and dialogue depicted in this story are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or real-life events is purely coincidental. The story is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not reflect the views or opinions of any individuals or organizations mentioned herein. Readers are advised that some themes and content may be suitable for mature audiences only. Reader discretion is advised.