Chapter 3, concert

This includes cursing and some grammar errors, if you don't like it, please don't read.

_____________________________

~Concert~

🚫🍋

"Call me Tom, Tom Kaulitz. Nice to meet you too, Y/n."

  The boy with dirty blonde dreads said, he looked nice and his style is very... well, baggy pretty much. Y/n gave him another smile as she's looking up at him, his dark brown eyes were captivating and she's admiring his adorable face along with his features. She decides to reply before making to much silence between them.

Y/n: "I like it, Tom. It's a good name."

  Tom smiles as his name rolled off her tongue, his ears picked it up quite quickly as he sat down next to her on the floor, leaning back against the wall and his legs spread out on the ground. He crosses his arms, looking at her as his gaze and attention on her specifically, she looked breathtaking in his opinion. Y/n on the other hand, watches as he sat down beside her and get slightly comfortable while looking at his cute smile.

Tom: "Why's such a pretty lady crying all by herself? Who made you upset?"

  He's confused also a bit concerned for her, Y/n just softly clears her throat as she looks down at the ground and shakes her head slightly. She gently scratches her neck, she feels a bit nervous like he's going to judge her.

Y/n: "Well, earlier, my best friend and I got into our spots when a random small group of guys said inappropriate stuff to me. They got offended after I turned them down and started insulting me so I pretended I was going to use the restroom, but I'm here."

  Y/n says, she pulls her legs against chest and rest her chin on her knees while feeling his gaze on her while she's talking, she glances over at him. She sees him slightly nodding while listening to every word, he uncrossed his arms then wraps his arm around her shoulders as a comforting gesture. He felt a bit bad how people treat others, he tries to comfort her.

Tom: "I'm telling you, they don't know what they're saying. You're amazing from what I've seen so far, Liebling."

  Y/n smiles at his comforting, loving words as she's looking at him while feeling the warmth of his skin brushing against her neck and picking up the nickname he said in German she's guessing.

Y/n: "Thank you."

Tom: "Anytime, Schön."

Liebling - darling

Shrön - beautiful
_____________________________

  They had to part ways since Tom had to go backstage quickly and Y/n had to go back to Lara, she didn't want to keep her waiting.

~Y/n's POV~

  You made it back to your spot as you look over at Lara, apologizing for taking long then you two have a conversation until the concert begins. People start screaming and yelling out, Laras' face lights up when they're on stage and mostly because she sees Georg. You look at their faces, seeing one that looks familiar then you realize that's the guy you were talking to earlier which your eyes widen slightly. You watch as your smiling, you did hear lots and LOTS of people screaming. The guy with black hair and looks a bit like Tom, your guessing they're siblings, you can tell they have very much different styles.

  As the songs start, your eyes are mostly on Tom and your impressed that he looks even more attractive with the colorful lights and flashes. You turn to look at Lara, seeing the excitement in her eyes and singing the song loud. You turn your attention back to Tom, seeing his eyes staring at you and your slightly surprised he seen you through the HUGE crowd as you smile. You notice a smile on his lips form as he plays with his lip ring, you watch him play his electric guitar. You see him change his place so he's standing in front of you on the stage while he's playing, looking around the crowd then his eyes land on you again.

  The entire time, he's mostly looking at you and standing where he can see you, like a protective parent. (Feel like smth he would do 😭) You watch the concert, having fun with Lara and your starting to like their music. Your enjoying the concert, songs past quickly and time goes by fast. The concert soon comes to an end, everyone leaving quickly to leave traffic faster and some staying back to get their autographs. You and Lara were making your way out as the crowd leaves, they're both chatting then they get interrupted by a voice behind them. A voice that sounds familiar to both of them, mostly you.

"Y/n."

.
.
.
________________________________

N/A: WELLLL, HELLOOOOOO!!!!! *crickets* Welp, erm. I'm back after a WHILE. I'll try to post every week or two times a week, I've been offline and if you read the note above then you know why. Anyways, I hope you guys like this since this took 7 hours to just figure out what to write down. I'm slow so I barely had any ideas on what to do so I'll let you decide if I should continue this or not. I have no clue if this is good or not, let me know if you want me to add your ideas. ALSO DON'T ATTACK ME FOR MAKING Y/N CRY, ITS NOT BC SHES SENSITIVE. ITS BC I NEEDED TO SO SHE COULDVE MET TOM. Anywaysss I'll stop yappin' now, BYEEEEEE!!!! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY, AFTERNOON, AND NIGHT!!!!

June 17th, Monday, 2024

Word count: 940