4.

__________________

♪ I could do about anything.
I could even learn how to love like you. ♪

__________________

‎Ichiro's and Yuka's relationship continued, but... Yuka has started to act out of place; Such as spamming Ichiro's inbox with messages and call requests whenever they're separated. Yuka has became more paranoid, obsessive and possessive. And Ichiro has felt quite turned off from her behavior. He tried comforting her, but her behavior only grew worse.

Yuka received backlash from Otaha and Chotaro. The two told Yuka to stop her behavior. But despite all of this, Yuka continued. Y/N also learned of this.

One day, Y/N stumbled upon Yuka, sitting in a bench, inside the school grounds. Y/N saw Yuka rapidly typing in her phone, her expression is a mix of anxiety and eagerness.

‎ ‎ ‎ "Good afternoon, Yuka." Y/N greeted her. "What are you doing?"

‎ ‎ ‎ "None of your business..." Yuka muttered. Y/N felt quite hurt from what she said. But he decided to continue.

‎ ‎ ‎ "Are you messaging Ichiro?" Y/N said as he sat down next to Yuka.

Yuka nodded, her eyes still glued to her phone.

‎ ‎ ‎ "Well." Y/N said. "He's currently in basketball practice."

Yuka's eyes widened. "How do you know...?" She asked, as if in disbelief that Y/N know more about him than her.

‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ "He really wants to go professional in playing basketball." Y/N said. "He takes practicing very seriously."

‎ ‎ ‎ "Is that why he's ignoring me...?" Yuka pouted.

‎ ‎ ‎ "He told me that he told you he'd be busy." Y/N answered back.

‎ ‎ ‎ "He did tell me he'll be busy." Yuka spoke still with sadness. "But he didn't tell me what he's busy with." Yuka paused, then sighed still with sadness.
"I just... Always want to be with him." Yuka’s expression continued to become dimmer.

Y/N looked at Yuka, feeling bad for her.

‎ ‎ ‎ "You really love him... Huh?"

‎ ‎ ‎ "Of course... He's the only kind to me... The only one who cares." Yuka said. "But right now he's ignoring me." She sulked.

Y/N looked at Yuka with a thoughtful expression, Yuka’s eyes still at the phone, not looking at Y/N.

‎ ‎ ‎ 'I care about you...' Y/N thought.

‎ ‎ ‎ "Don't worry." He assured her. "He'll pay attention to you once he's done with practice."

‎ ‎ ‎ "You think so?" She asked, excited.

‎ ‎ ‎ "Yeah." He answered. "I think so. But right now, all you need to do is wait."

‎ ‎ ‎ "I hate being away from him..."

'Why be sad when I'm here...?' Y/N thought to himself.

Y/N decided to stay and accompany Yuka the entire time before Ichiro finish basketball practice.