Universe 6

Disclaimer

This fanfiction world isn't that well-known and has the potential to be uncomfortable. Of course, as with other worlds, I tried to give it as much justice, worldbuilding, and logic as possible. To be honest, it was the biggest challenge of this entire fic so I hope you'll like it.

6. Minho Does Aegyo

When Minho woke up, he was watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama with Jisung back at their dorms. Though, what was weird was the fact that Minho woke up from a nap – something that didn't happen last time.

Still, being unconscious seemed to be necessary for universe hopping, so he looked around, trying to see if he was back home.

"Oh, hyung! Were you sleeping? I didn't even notice."

He and Jisung lay next to each other, their arms touching, and their bodies facing Jisung's laptop screen. It was cozy, cute, and too familiar. His heartbeat went up.

Was galaxy Minho able to achieve what he needed to? Did his hypothesis work?

He certainly hoped so.

"How much of the episode do you remember?" Jisung continued. "Did you fall asleep at the beginning?"

When Minho didn't answer, choosing to just stare at the younger boy in disbelief, Jisung chuckled and leaned forward to reach his laptop.

"Okay, I'll restart it. You don't have to tell me twice!"

Minho couldn't help but smile, leaning his head back on the pillow in front of him, trying to get comfortable. Once the melody of the opening theme song filled the room, Jisung did the same thing. It was relaxing – simply lying in bed at night and watching anime.

Just like last time. Minho hoped he was back.

"You know," Jisung started, "I've been thinking." He looked into the palms of his hands as if he got shy.

Oh, no. Minho knew where this was going.

"What?"

"Just that," he took a deep breath, needing to gather up some courage, "tomorrow is the filming of another SKZ Code Special, and I just really wantyoutobeinthesameteamasme, consideringwhatwe'refilming!"

Okay. That was different. In fact, Minho had no idea what Jisung even said. "What?" he repeated, and reaching for the space button, he smashed it to stop the video. "Speak slowly, Sungie. I couldn't understand you at all. You don't have to rap it to me."

Jisung chuckled. "Well, we're supposed to film SKZ Code tomorrow, right?" he started again and Minho frowned.

"Are we?"

"Yeah, yeah!" Jisung nodded. "It's tomorrow! Did you lose track of time? I suppose it's weird that we're filming it when the International Anxiety Awareness Day is still two months away so I understand why it would slip your mind!"

International Anxiety Awareness Day. Did such a thing even exist? Minho supposed it probably did, but he had never heard of it before. After all, he could only remember so many of the special days of the year, and they were usually just the most famous ones anyway.

Was this awareness day truly so big and important that it deserved its own SKZ Code episode?

"And we'll be split into teams," Jisung continued explaining. "So I'd just like to make sure that we'll be on the same one." The skin on his neck got red as if being on the same team had romantic connotations Minho didn't know about.