Chapter 0: GLITCHING OUT

======•======
DATE: ?? ? ????
LOCATION: Makkah al-Mukarramah, Hejaz Province, Arabia Region, New World Order
======•======

"We have arrived, Sir."

The military convoy of tactical cars stopped on outskirts of the city. Not long after, the people inside scattered out from tactical vehicles. One by one, they began to unload the cargo they were carrying.

One of them seemed more remarkable than the others. Almost all of them wore a desert military uniform. However, a man who was somewhat younger surprisingly wore a formal suit and sunglasses.

"Hmm... so this one is that Makkah. Alas, this city still lacks exquisiteness on par with Jerusalem," the young man states with a light chuckle.

He was now fixing his gaze towards the ragged city landscape of Makkah. All that remains is the ruins of buildings. Chunks of stone and iron frames of buildings are scattered across the vast desert.

He does have a rather peculiar style of tastes. Beheld ruins of the city became a gratification for him. In fact, according to him, the city ruins are an art in themselves. Futuristic art that overshadows all eras, he claims.

"Sir... we have finished unloading the entire shipment from our tactical vehicles," informed by one of his subordinates.

The young man turned around and said, "Ah, excellent work. How about the radiation levels?"

"We have checked various places across with the detector. And all results are within normal range, Sir."

"That's a good news. Now, let's lift 'em all up and take them into the city. Erect the temporary buildings, immediately."

"Then what is the mission's objective this time, Sir?" asked his subordinate.

"It's the same at that time with Jerusalem. We must repair and establish the vital structures. With that, the city able to function once again."

His subordinate nodded in understanding. "Surely, Sir."

"Oh, I almost overlooked something. Just set aside historical and religious sites for now. That's the next expedition team's business," added by the young man.

His subordinate nodded once more in acknowledgement, then they saluted the young man. Right after, his subordinate went to the others and informed them about the current mission.

Loading in... please wait patiently.
[■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□]

Did you know that in early era of New World Order, it consisted of 3 region capitals that were far apart?
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□]

Yes. Ukrainian, Moldovan and Polish Federation (UMPF) with Lviv serving as its capital. Then Khujand, the capital of the Central Asia Community (CAC).
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□]

And certainly Rundia City, as the capital of Rundia and the Far East Republic (RFER). As well as the main capital of New World Order.
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■□]

Memory reloaded successfully!
[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]

======•======
DATE: ?? ? ????
LOCATION: Alexandria, Coastal Egypt Province, Arabia Region, New World Order
======•======

"I found them! It's true that they left this here."

The voice source came from a man with golden blonde hair, who was quite tall. Almost in an instant, every pair of eyes in the room turned towards him. Especially towards a shabby book, which is he waving in the air now.