Chapter 1- A forest fire/Usagi broke her leg... again!

My point of view (POV):

In Lauren's apartment, I was going out with her today on our vacation to San Antonio, but we don't know who will watch Usagi and Chibi-Usa.

"Alexis! We are going to be late for our flight! Can you hurry up, please?"

"I am coming, Lauren. I can't find anyone to look after Usagi and Chibi-Usa while we are gone." I said.

"Hmm... maybe we should call Mamoru and see if he can look after them." she said.

"Good idea." I said.

Meanwhile, at Mamoru's apartment, his phone was ringing. He hoped it would not be Ami and Rei again like last time.

Normal- Mamoru

Bold and italics- Lauren

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mamoru. It's Lauren. Could you look after Usagi and Chibi-Usa? Alexis and I are going on a vacation to San Antonio."

"Okay. I can look after them again while you and Alexis are gone, and I even have some help. You can bring them here, but I will watch Usa and Chibi-Usa."

"Thanks. I will ask Haruka to bring them. I will see you later."

She ended the call with Mamoru.

Haruka was on her way to take Lauren and me to the airport, but we needed to stop outside at Mamoru's apartment building first to drop off Usagi and Chibi-Usa, so he could look after them.

When we already arrived, Usagi and Chibi-Usa were picking up the bags from the bus, and they caught up with us, so they could say hello to him.

"Hello, Mamo-chan." Chibi-Usa said.

"Mamo-chan!" Usagi said with excitement.

"Hello, you two! I was waiting for an amazing time to spend, while Alexis and Lauren are going on a trip to San Antonio." Mamoru said.

"Be good to Mamoru while we're gone, okay?" I asked.

"We will." they said.

After we left to go to the airport, Usagi and Chibi-Usa were wondering if they could join the other girls in the forest.

"Mamo-chan?"

"Hm?"

"Is it okay if we can go to the forest with the others?"

"Sure. Are you guys going to pinky promise me that you are going to be careful out there?"

"We promise."

In the forest, they meet with the others, and they come up with a game to play.

"All right. What game do we want to play?" Rei asked.

"I know. We could play hide and seek. We could ask Minako-chan if she could play, too." Mako said.

"I'm in." she said.

"I am going to win this time." Usagi said.

"No way, Usagi-chan! I am the best hider!" Rei said.

"There is only one way to find out, you two. Let's find a hiding spot. We are going to try and find you, and let us not hide somewhere dangerous like Mamoru-san's apartment building, okay?" Minako said and asked.

"You're in."

They went to find a hiding spot.

After Mako and Minako counted to thirty, they found the perfect hiding spot near the trees, but they saw an orange flame that was spreading around the forest.

"We found you, Rei-chan." they said.

"What? I thought I was the best hider."

"Let's see if Usagi-chan and Chibi-Usa are hiding."

Usagi ran into the trees, but she tripped over a rock and screamed.

They heard her screaming.

"Oh, no! What was that screaming?" Chibi-Usa asked.

"I don't know, Chibi-Usa. Let's go check." Mako said.

Into the trees...

"Are you okay, Usagi-chan?" Rei asked.

"No, Rei-chan. I think I broke my leg... again."

"I need to call for help." Minako said.

Twenty minutes later, the firefighters came to put out the fire, and they dropped off Usagi with her broken leg.