Chapter 1: Fight between Family

Location:The Hamphmires' House -

The Wind gently breezed into Randon's face,his hair flowing softly. How is he supposed to just stay inside and listen to the loud screaming of his parents and siblings?
Even from outside he could still hear the glass breaking inside the kitchen. He heard his Mother shouting at their Husband,Randon's Stepdad,loudly.
Randon gazed up at the sky,it being blue and soft pink. His hands gripped the grass un derneath them,as Randon shut his eyes tightly,wanting to ignore the loud noises from inside. He exhaled out a tight breath,he didnt know he was holding. The Hamphmires were pretty loud. Randon then felt a soft,small hand on his. He looked up to his side,only to see his little sister,Ronny,as she sat down next to him. Ronny smiled and clasped his hand in hers.
"Big brother! Remember when you said we'll escape home one day and find a new one? You promised we would!"
Randon looked at her softly and forced a smile.
"Of course. We'll escape together."
He tightened his grip around their intertwined hands.
"Thats gre-"
Before Ronny could finish her sentence,a loud shot was heard. Randon,who's eyes were closed from smiling,opened them again,only to see blood dripping from Ronny's head.
"Big brother.."
Randon's eyes shot up widely. He opened his mouth to speak,but no words came out.
"Haah...",someone breathed out.
Randon looked at the Person. His eyeballs felt like they would spring right out of his eyes,as he saw his Mother holding the gun.
"Mom? Why would you..."
"Why,you ask? So i could finally live in peace without the constant screaming."

Randon sighed.
"But you can't always do that,you know."
His Mother glanced at him curiously,before looking back at the Body on the ground.
"I thought it was a good idea this time.",she mumbled.
Randon forced a smile once again.
"No. It wasnt,Mom."