It's Not Always Sunny

Wanda to Weathery TF/TG/MC

Wanda, a 41 year old woman, was a happy single mother, who was the mother of Daniel, but lately become stressed out when Daniel dissapeared.

Jenny wanted to come over and help, but Wanda wanted to find her own son by herself, and didn't want help from one young girl.

So Wanda left her house, and posted missing signs every where she can find. She probably placed about, like, 50 missing signs of Daniel everywhere she went.

Then Wanda would go and look for Daniel by herself. She looked everywhere she knew Daniel would be, but still didn't find him.

When all hopes was lost, she met a man named Ryan. He said that he knew where her won was, so Wanda was ecstatic about that.

Ryan took her hand and walked off to the supposed location of where Daniel could be. He led her to a...back alley, where it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop...

"Is...this where...Daniel is?..." Wanda asked.

But Riley...smiled widely and creepily, before his bones cracked and he grew longer as his limbs were growing more skinny.

His hair would then fall off into clumps as he formed into a VERY familiar circle, with a blue cross on his face...

"Wh-...you're not human at all...you're-" Wanda stuttered.

"Yup, that's me! Animatic!" Animatic happily said as he grabbed Wanda and POP! they were both gone.

Wanda found herself in some strange land she thought could never exist. The grass was flat, and there were red bushes. Then, she saw living objects nearby.

Then, out of nowhere, some living gold and white colored door stopper running over to her, and when they did, they called her "mom" and tried to warn them.

"M-MOM! MOM! I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME, BUT YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME! YOU GOTTA RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU C-" Doorstopper tried to warn her, but Animatic basically materialized out of nowhere.

"Oh no no, Doorstopper! Don't be such a partypooper!" Animatic happily exclaimed before grabbing Wanda's arm and but into her arm.

Wanda shrieked in pain and fell back as Animatic gone off into the human world to look for more human victims, and the transformation would begin.

She felt her arms feel numb as she slowly look down, and screamed in pain as soon as her arms fell the fuck off. Blood gushed out everywhere.

Doorstopper looked at Wanda in sadness and guilt as Wanda felt her legs go numb too. Then just like her arms, her legs snapped off of her as blood gushed out.

Wanda felt her body crushing itself and growing slightly smaller before it turned into the shape of a white cloud. She would then have a sun form from her.

She then felt a jolt in her womanhood as she whimpered in pain. When her womanhood shriveled up, she felt genderless, so she was practically non-binary.

Wanda felt their nose and ears shrink into nothingness as their eyes stung. When they opened their eyes, they were black beady eyes instead and their mouth simplified into a line as a small blush grew on them.

Then, Wanda went into their rainy cloud form as they felt pain and sadness. Doorstopper then walked over to them and say by them.

"...m-mom...it's me...Daniel, your son..." Doorstopper whispered.

Wanda looked over in small shock. "...D-...Daniel?..." Wanda muttered, to which Doorstopper nodded to. Wanda went back to their sunny cloud form.

"Oh, Daniel! I'm s-so happy to see yoAAAAAAGH!" Wanda screamed out in pain as te mental changes were starting.

"M-Mom?!" Doorstopper worriedly called to her.

Wenda felt their memories slowly fading, as the concept of having children were slowly fading. "N-No...D-...Daniel..." Weatnda muttered out.

The memories of Daniel was being replaced with Doorstopper, and they would remember competing in Animatix Battle in team DIET.

Weathera whimpered as they tried one more time to keep their human memories, but it wouldn't work. Now Wanda was officially gone, with Weathery replacing her.

"...h-huh?" Weathery muttered as they floated back up. They then noticed the sad look of despair on Doorstopper's face, so they became worried.

"Are...are you okay Doorstopper?" Weathery asked Doorstopper, looking worried.

"......y-yeah...I'm okay...I...just need some space..." Doorstopper weakly responded before getting up and walking off.

(Now I just wanna give Daniel/Doorstopper a hug 😭)

TO BE CONTINUED...

Donald to Doorframe TF/MC