Bon Voyage (2)

Stella's POV

I woke up with an instant rush of excitement coursing through me. Today was the day me and Kelly finally head to Miami to set sail on a 2 week long cruise, a well-deserved break from the intensity of our work life right now.

My suitcase was already packed and ready to go, I just wanted to get up and go now, but our flight wasn't for another 7 hours and Kelly was yet to arise from his slumber, still catching up on all the sleep he could, after last nights shift, left us sleepless as we was all out on a call for most of the night.

I turn and lie on my side, looking over at Kelly lay on his back with his head turned slightly towards me, one arm raised above his head and the other laid out beneath my pillow where I rested my head. I watch him sleep for a while before I place my hand against his cheek and stroke it.

I watch his eyelids start to move as he stirs a little "baby...wake up...entertain me" I whisper as I kiss him, I hear him groan as he just turns his head away from me and continues sleeping.

"No don't go back to sleep" I moan as I raise my leg over his waist and move closer to him, kissing the side of his exposed chest, my hand stroking down to his torso resting against his lower abdomen.

I keep kissing his chest as I lift my head up to kiss my way to the centre of his chest, my eyes looking up at him, his eyes still closed as I shuffle up a little to kiss his neck, my hands moving further down caressing over his boxers.

Cupping his entire crotch into my hand as I kiss his neck again "who can I wake up first, big Kelly or little big Kelly" I whispers as I keep moving my hand around a little, feeling his body shift a little.

His head turns to face me but his eyes still closed, I chuckle a little as I run my finger tips over his boxers, feeling his dick slowly start to swell and harden at my touch.

I look down and gently push the waistband of his boxers down, little big Kelly was definitely awake, I move my hand away to take of my underwear, running my hand between my legs where I was pretty aroused, getting it against my hand before I move my hand back around his dick my thumb occasionally massaging over his tip as my hand easily Slides back and forth against him, I turn and look back up at Kelly and see a slight smirk on his face as I grin.

"I know you're awake..." I whisper against his ear as I move my hand from his dick and slowly  reposition myself to straddle his waist, pressing his dick against his groin as I grind against him, seeing Kelly's torso tense up and his breathing quicken up.

I look up at him catching his eyes quickly closing as he keeps smirking "oh I see what you're doing...you're pretending to be asleep so I have to do all the work" I say as I chuckle and look down watching myself grind against him.

"See I could just go along with that and totally do all the work here...as you know I like being in charge" I tell him moving my body down to kiss his chest "but if your not even going to look at me, then I'll sort myself out, I just need to do some digging into the back of my drawer, been a while since I've needed to use this" I say climbing off him and reaching over to my drawer "it would be a shame if I had to use it when you're right there" I say reaching my hand in to the back of my drawer searching beneath all the stuff inside until my hands land on one of my toys.

I pull it out and turn to lie back down against the bed but startle a little as I see Kelly knelt up against the bed looking at me as he instantly takes the toy out my hand dropping it back in my drawer and shutting it in once sweep move "like hell you're using that" he groans with a smirk before he grabs me by my legs pulling me into the centre of the bed, lifting and holding one of my legs up against his chest as he positions himself between my legs.