~Day 1~

Jim woke up to knocking at his door, he got up and quickly pulled on his hoodie, he rushed to the door and pulled it open.
A man in a blue uniform stood at his door with a big box in his hand.
"Hey Jim!" the man says. "Got some mail for you, quite heavy!" He hands to box to Jim.

"Thanks Mailman!" Jim takes the box from him with a grunt, "Have a good day!"

"No problem Jim," the mailman responses "see you tomorrow."
He waves as Jim closes the door with his foot.

Jim hulls the heavy box into his room, "finally!" He says to himself, he grabs a pair of scissors and cuts the box open, he pulls out a bulky computer and sets it down on his desk. He then pulls out a few sheets of paper from the bottom of the box, he sighs "these must me the instructions" he mutters reluctant.

                        ~Time skip~

About two hours had past since he got to work and he finally finished. "Finally..." he says wearily, he pulls up a wooden chair to his desk and sits down, not to most comfort chair but it would do until he got a better one, he pressed a button on the top of the computer and waited for it to boot up and made an account, His eyes darted over the screen. the computer had three apps pre-installed, a news app, shop app and a chat app.

He went to the news app first, he didn't think much of it, just a new chemical refinery opening in roblox, next he opened the shop app. there were three items on sale, a Slingshot, Trawl and a ball, he bought them all without thinking.
Next he hesitately opens the chat app and sees that the servers are down, he doesn't care that much since he doesn't have any friends. He doesn't really like talking to people and he rarely leaves his house so the doesn't really have to change to make 'friends'. The only person he usually talks to is the mailman.

Suddenly there was a knock at his door, he jumped up, glad to be distracted from his thoughts. He opened to door to see the mailman again with three boxes.

"Hey Jim, got some more packages for you."

"Thanks" Jim says happily, taking the boxes from him "Bye!"

Author note:
How is it that my writing ever so slowly stared to get worse as the story progressed lol