Chapter K

Author POV
Yeosang was walking out after showering, he waved to Seonghwa who was walking in the other direction. Seonghwa ran into Yunho and San about to leave and San smiled, waving at him.

"Did you two enjoy the show?" Seonghwa asked.

"I definitely did, how about you Yunho?" San asked.

Yunho just stared, Seonghwa smiled and Yunho's jaw dropped.

"I'm sure he enjoyed it." San smiled awkwardly, closing Yunho's jaw.

"That's good, Yeosang went that way if you wanna catch up to him." Seonghwa said.

"Oh we carpooled, I have to give him a ride to the cafe because his car is over there." San said.

"I can drive him, I'm sure Yeosang's missed you." Seonghwa said.

"Okay bye!" San said quickly, running towards where he thought Yeosang was.

"Other way, loverboy!" Seonghwa shouted, San walking the other way.

Seonghwa turned back around and Yunho had just been standing there, playing with his pockets.

"You look good." Seonghwa complimented.

Yunho's heart raced and he smiled blissfully.

"Pretty." Yunho said again, facepalming as Seonghwa laughed.

"Cute." Seonghwa said to himself after walking in front of Yunho.

"Let me grab my bag and then we should be good to go." Seonghwa said, running into the room next to them to grab his bag.

Yunho let out a breath he had no clue he was holding in, he was about to get a car ride from the prettiest person he had ever seen, he was not built for this at all. The pretty person then came back out, he noticed that the pretty person had a towel around his neck and his long hair was wet but combed back, he was going to combust if it didn't mean getting Seonghwa messy.

"Okay, I'm ready to go." Seonghwa said.

Yunho nodded and followed him through the hallways, he looked down and he shouldn't have. Seonghwa's sweatpants sat low on his waist, his YSL boxers peaking at the top, his t shirt riding up so his waist was emphasized. He licked his lips, not because he was curious about what was under those clothes, but because his mouth was dry from it being open too long.

Yunho got outside and Seonghwa went to the driver's seat after setting his bag in the back. Yunho sat down and waited for Seonghwa to pull off. Seonghwa leaned over and looked at Yunho just inches away from his face.

"Safety first." Seonghwa said, knowing his lip brushed Yunho's ear when he said it.

Yunho held back a whimper and a shudder, it was the hottest thing ever, and Seonghwa was basically a stranger to him.

Seonghwa continued to drive him home after getting his address. Seonghwa smiled to himself discretely. He saw they were two minutes away and he thought of his plan of action to get a date with Yunho. Yunho sat quietly trying to see what tone of voice he would use to thank Seonghwa and how to say he looked great during the show.

Seonghwa pulled up next to his townhouse and Yunho got out the car and Seonghwa watched him bow and start walking.

"Yunho, come here." Seonghwa said.

Yunho walked back and bent over to Seonghwa's window.

"Aren't you gonna pay me back?" Seonghwa asked.

Yunho's heart dropped, he went for his wallet before Seonghwa laughed.

"I hope you're reaching for your phone." Seonghwa sing songed.