CHAPTER T W E N T Y - S E V E N (Finale)

-Yarrie's POV-

Ten years had passed since that day, my father was taken away from us, Ty had passed before I could even donate half of my liver. My mom was able to get all of us back from Child Protective Services, but the cost was crucial.

Life had moved on just as the time did, Supreme found out the baby wasn't his; he found true love within Abbie. Greyson finally took Jackson seriously and settled down with him. They're married with three kids now. A shocker.

Jay ended up finding Maranda in college, he studied IT Support and is now an IT specialist at the private library. Tristan fell for Trish unsurprisingly; he knew how to love Trish the way she needed. They moved away and travel around the states in their free time, he can finally say; he made it.

Kai and Jordan ended up married and with a baby on the way shortly after university, they own their own apartment and are working on starting up their own business. Supreme... Where do I start with him?

Supreme was heartbroken after finding out Yeraldy's baby wasn't his, but it was something he had to consider from the jump. He found comfort in Abbie, and she was patient with him; one day he finally asked her to be with him and they moved off to Arizona to attend the same college together. Ariana was now fifteen and a handful, she wasn't like the typical teenager, she played in multiple sports, never partied, or mess with anyone in a romantic way. Kayla had finally turned thirteen and was like our father in all ways but none. She aspired to be just like him.

She spent as much of her time in the training room, breaking down and having to compose herself if she wanted to please herself. Dustin is a regular ten-year-old with built up energy. Despite learning he was partially deaf; he still went on to prove everyone wrong in any situation and coming out stronger every time.

My mom... she hadn't been the same since the prison made that phone call. What they told her, broke her in pieces I had never seen her broke into. Our dad had been beaten to death by another inmate, he died spontaneously on the spot as little as 6 months ago. She spent her days at his grave every evening, questioning herself on if she did everything right. If she could've saved him, asking if she could've taken his place. Seeing her like that was like holding sand but the wind would keep blowing it away no matter how tight you grasped to it.

Less than two months after his death, we found her lying peacefully next to his grave. She had died from a ventricular fibrillation, a broken heart. We laid her to rest next to our father the next week. It had been four months since all of this, all my siblings left and went to their everyday lives as I stayed to pick up the pieces. I managed to sell the mansion and Ariana, Kayla, Dustin, and I moved into a condo on the gulf of Malibu, California. Life would turn around for us, I wanted them to grow up and be actual kids. Hopefully it all works out for us...

~A/N: Hi guys, I'm sorry I wrapped it up like this, buuuuut. The good news is, the story will have a spin off based on Yarrie, Ariana, Kayla, and Dustin.

The story name is going to be: To Be Loved by You

We will continue to see them grow and see if there anything that her parents left, to burn. Thank you all for everything. Be on the lookout for the spin off, I'm hoping to release it within a month of posting this.

Thank you for this amazing journey, and most importantly: thank you for reading despise the cringe and misspellings my 14-year-old self-brought in. Until then, be sure to check out my other stories.

Thank you!