Chapter 2.

I sprint out of the elevator as it finally reaches my floor. Through the living room, up the stairs, into my bedroom. I softly lay Agnes on her back as I rip off her dress, followed by my clothes.

'Make love to me, babe. Please?' My baby asks me with a softness and vulnerability that makes me love her even more than I did before.

With my cock lined up, I smile down at her and nod my head. 'Anything you want, baby.' I whisper as I slowly slide in, taking my time to enjoy the way she grips me.

I still my hips as I get all the way inside my favorite place on earth. 'I love you so fucking much. I'm so in love with you.' I groan as she squeezes me, I'm sure wanting me to move.

Giving her a heated kiss, I hold her hip down as she started to grind against me. 'So impatient.' I tell her breaking the kiss. 'I thought you wanted love?' I smile at her as I slowly pull my cock out to the tip.

'I can't take it! My body is on fire, babe. Fuck me.' She whimpers. My hips slam forward and I start thrusting at an aggressive pace. My love is hurting, I'll fix it, and give her what she needs.

'Oh, fuck.' Agnes starts panting.

I decide I want to get deeper, so I fold her in half with her legs on my shoulders.

'Babe!' She screams as I slam continuously into her juicy cunt. 'I can.' She tries to breathe. 'I can feel you poking my lungs.' I can't help but laugh as I continue.

My seed is the only thing that will calm her frenzy. I googled it when I had a chance in the elevator at work. The frenzy acts like a mini heat, that wolves typically go through. We don't have anything like that as a vampire. Except for Royals it seems.

I continue to scramble her insides as I enjoy the way being with Agnes makes me feel. The goddess could honestly strike me down right now and I would die the happiest fucking man to ever live.

'I will never get tired of fucking you. Oh, goddess. You feel so good.' I groan into Agnes as I fight to hold onto my release. While I know it will help her feel more relief than I will get, I just have to feel her a little longer.

'Malcolm!' Anges screams as she cums all over me. The rush of her flooded channel tips me over the edge and with several more thrusts, I empty into my love.

As soon as my first spurt hits her uterus, Agnes immediately begins crying at how much better she feels.

'Shhhhhhh, baby. It's ok.' I soothe her as I finished and kept myself seated inside her. Trying to keep all of my cum inside her to smother the fire for as long as I can.

'Are you feel any better, my love?' I whisper against her neck before I start kissing my way down to my mark.

'What the fuck?!' I exclaim as I shoot up and out of Agnes. Staring down at her neck, my mark is gone.

Why is my mark still gone?!

Fuck, we are meant to be together.

I am panicking!

Looking over at Agnes, I see her smiling at me. She is beaming. What does she know that I don't know?

'Agnes?' I ask with extreme confusion as I narrow my eyes at her.

'I think you already know, sweetheart. Let's continue to enjoy the next 48 hours together and we will worry about the details later.' She tells me with surety in her voice. I just smile at her as she climbs on top of me and sinks down into my cock.

'Ok.' I groan as she wiggles her hips and kisses all over my neck and chest.

I feel great.

This feels great.