Red Pt. 1 | He See Red

Leon Scott Kennedy is his name, and he is the most gorgeous man you have ever seen in your life.

You remembered how it all started between you and him. A full table restaurant, him looking so solemn like a lost puppy when entering it. You could not stop yourself from reaching out to him and telling the waiter that he was with you. He thanked you, saying how he thought he would eat with his friend, but the plan changed.

It was the most random thing you had ever done, but you never regret it even to this day. Even you are still surprised sometimes with how bold you are that night.

You believe there is just something about him that makes you want to take care of him.

And thankfully, he allowed you.

From sharing a table to saving each other's number.

Time passes in the blink of an eye, and eventually, he becomes yours.

He told you before asking you out that a life with him would be dangerous. Raccoon City — the mention of it was enough to make you gather him in your arms. Everyone knows about it, and you could not believe that he had to go through such terror.

Which does not stop there. It never stopped.

And you are alright with that. You told him you were willing to wait. How many years passed, as long as he would come back to you. Until the day he is ready to leave it all behind, until he feels like he has done enough. You are going to be his.

From the very first moment, you believed you already were. Every fibre in your body, it belonged to him. Your heart only calls for him.

You never thought the sentiment was not reciprocated.

"Take that off." His voice cut through the silence of the hotel suite.

It sent a shiver down your spine, but not in the way he usually did. "What? Why?"

The two of you were just going for a date after months of being apart from each other. He was granted some time off, a needed furlough. The second you received a call from him, you decided to book a flight and hotel room in another country. Preparing his passport and everything so when he arrived at your shared apartment, you could surprise him with it.

Unlike him who was well known by all important figures in the country, you were no one compared to him. You were the youngest professor of communication studies in one of the Ivy League universities, focusing on interpersonal relationships.

However, having a simple job meant it was easier for you to adjust your schedule.

You already prepared everything. Reservations, attractions. So many things to ensure the whole vacation would be smooth. Including all of the clothes you want to show off to your fiancé even before he arrives. In hope you could help him pack once he got home.

This dress you wore right now was new. It was a strapless bodycon dress that you bought a few weeks ago. Already dreaming of having dinner in a fancy restaurant with him for a long time now. It was perfect. Hugging your curve perfectly and even your friend screamed excitedly when you showed them pictures of it.

They said Leon was not a man if he didn't get affected by you wearing it.

He was.

But not in the way you thought it would be.

"I don't like it, it's too revealing." Lies. "You surely have another dress packed, right?"

"Of course." But you did not bring it up. "Is it bad...?"