ive been spending all my life living in a gansger paradise😏😎😭😨😰🫨😹😿😿😿😿

gangser crapper.

dj lkhaled we tje best musci

after the crime scene (emo) we all stopepd and we did like i mean just me i did a victory upsurge and i

vociferationified

f

grimm viewed upon my large body (i ate brocoli when i was a wee baby boy) she was bleeding actively dying perchance very fast fast faster than ksshh the last drip of a spoon salad finger period!!!!. let it goooo let it goooo cant hold in anymore me when i gotta shit
all this screaming made me have to shit and im tired of this shit saying shit made me realize rthat i really have to urinate in my urination station. i didnt relise i said that out loud and grimm

brouhahad at mme and said. "I AM

phleBOTOMIZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Grimm says as the uhh the reed uh the red thing the red in her body goes everywhere like when a koolaid packet getts scqeezed wjen you pout the straw in the bottom of the koolaid packet and squeeze it ands its liek fa fountin.

"sorry i have to go potty :(" i said as a censor bar appeared over my booty cheeks and i ped and pooped and wiped with the clothes of the people i killed and then the censor bar explodes from living in a gansger partadise and then me clothes come back and i say. "ok were gonna take you to the docter" i sprinted through the nixpallatium (its a shitty gargster paraisde) and we go to the docter quite hastily might i add. the wind blows throuhg my hair (i will not go bald in a future chapter i can assure you of that do not worry about the future of my hair status) very sexily like a gangster as i hop to the gangster doctter. the speed is gangster. i run into the wall of the gangester hospital located in the ganster paradise and i knock it over (but the door is still there bedcause the door is living in a ganstger parpadise) and ive been spending all my lfe living in a gansger parpadise so i had no trouible breaking down the wall because ive been spending all my life livign in a gansdger paraside.