Purity

Author's pov :

With cute chanters and lovely fights ....
They were growing up pure bond.....

Time passed

It was the first day of pre school...
Mr. Gautam and Mr. Pramod dropped their kid to the school.....

The moment khushi saw daksh coming she screamed in happiness to her father.....Her that scream brought happiness in Mr. Pramod's eyes....

What else he want in his life other than his daughters happiness ???

The day went well.....

Same day in evening

Mr. Gautam paid a visit to Mr. Pramod ....
The moment khushi came to greet Mr. Gautam she was shocked to see Daksh sitting beside Mr. Gautam......Same feeling for Daksh as well....

But the very next moment Daksh happily introduced Khushi to his father which somewhere made the little Khushi happy that he is happy to admit her as his friend......

Here Mr. Pramod also had a broad smile on his face.....

3 years passed just like this.....

They were good friends but yet to be best friends.....

But destiny had some different plans....

Khushi with her family had to move to a different city leaving everything behind......

The harsh reality was that she was feeling not good with this news and she wanted to stay back there but everytime it doesn't goes well according to our wish .... Same went to Khushi.....

They shifted to a new city .... Known to her parents but new to Khushi.....

She got admission in a school nearby her house because seats were not available in the school they were looking for....

It was just all normal for the 1 year....

But the next day she got admission in the school they were looking for .....

A different journey was waiting for her .....

Thanks to read !!!!