𝑫𝑶𝑽𝑬

"𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠"

༺♡༻

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐓 clear as day. The excitement she felt to tell the king of curses about it.

"Why are you moving?"

Y/n carefully pushed Sukuna away "I don't feel well let me up please." Sukuna glanced down at her and lifted his arms off of her.

She quickly got up leaving the room quickly. Sukuna groaned in annoyance this has been happening for the past few weeks now it was getting tiresome.

After a few minutes Y/n came back into the room flopping down onto Sukuna "are you going back to sleep now?" Y/n nodded wordlessly.

Sukuna pulled her up into his chest wrapping his arms around her.

Y/n grew concerned about it thinking her condition was getting worse, one day she stayed sitting outside petting the cursed cat on her lap its multiple eyes staring at her.

Glancing over she saw Uraume walking past turning to them Y/n spoke "hello there Uraume." Uraume gave her a soft smile "hello Ms.Y/n" She blushed waving them off.

"Oh you don't need to call me "Ms." Uraume" They nodded "I apologize" Y/n smiled "it's okay, but I do have a question" Uraume raised a brow.

"Um....is there a doctor in town?" Uraume blinked "is something wrong?" Y/n shook her head "no! Well I don't think there is but I just want a check up" Uraume thought for a moment "I would assume so."

Y/n stood up "alright, I'll be heading there. If Sukuna asks just tell him I'm out" Uraume looked at her questionably "would you like me to accompany you?" Y/n shook her head.

"I'll be okay. See you in a bit"

Y/n had been gone for a few hours leaving Uraume mildly worried. Sukuna had arrived looking for her "she's out at the moment but will be home soon" Sukuna raised a brow "and  you let her leave?" He asked sharply, Uraume bowed their head.

"I'm sorry master she insisted to go alone" Sukuna glared lightly at Uraume "whatever." Sukuna walked away now annoyed.

After a while Y/n came home looking excited "Uraume!" She called out, Uraume appeared in front of her a serious look on their face.