>(trick)< or treat

Wemput are costumes on a little early so we have about an hour left until we head out so we decided to just head to the park. My friend said to act like I was his little brother if anyone asked I said ok. we grabed his backpack and put the rest of the diapers and some pillow cases for the candy and started walking to the park it was about a five minute walk normally but with this thick diaper it would be more like a 10 minute waddle once we got there we went up on the playground when my friend said we should do truth or dare and I agreed. And he said to give him a dare so I said he had to do a 360 off the playground. I thought it would lift up the dress and show his wee wee to everyone at the playground. But all it did was make the dress flutter. After he did it he came back up on to the playground and I said I wanted a dare too so he said that I had to sit in the baby swing for 20 minutes. So we walked over to the swing and he picked me up because I'm really lite for my age only weighing 40 pounds and he put me in the swing which was a snug fit but it was pretty comfortable but it pressed the diaper in my but and there was a good amount of pressure on my penis and balls. After about 5 minutes I moved and it started to push on my bladder after another 5 minutes I had to pee super bad right at that moment my friend yelled from across the playground that he was going to the bathroom and he would be back in 5 minutes I tried to tell at him that I needed the bathroom but he didn't here me so I tried to get out of the swing but since it was a snug fit I couldn't get out without help after another 3 minute I cant hold it anymore so I let go and it all rushes into my diaper after about a minute of peeing I feel some drip down my leg and I realize I peed enough to make my diaper leaks.
Very soon after I stop peeing. The diaper has expanded so instead of a snug fit it is now a tight fit and I can feel them wet diaper in my but and now really pressed against my wee wee and all I can do is wait for my friend to come and get me. After about another 4 minutes he comes back and says I can get out now I tell him I need his help so he walks over and trys to lift me out but the swing just stays attached to me so he tells me to push and when gets me out he sees not only soaked my diaper but also leaked. And the bulge through the costume is now huge and I can barely walk so my friend picks me up and puts me on his hip and walks to the bathroom. We go inside the bathroom and he lays me down on the changing table. I ask what she's doing and he says babys dont change there own diapers I try to sit up and he pushes me back down then he stands me up so he can take of my now soaked spider man costume he unzips the back and pulls off the spider man costume

 I ask what she's doing and he says babys dont change there own diapers I try to sit up and he pushes me back down then he stands me up so he can take of my now soaked spider man costume he unzips the back and pulls off the spider man costume

After this he picks me up and lays me on the changing table and pulls the tapes then he grabs some wipes and wipes down everything then he pulls out the powder, rash cream and two diapers. I ask why he has two diapers and he says that one isn't enough because i leaked though it so two should do the job. He then puts a diaper under me and proceeds to put a lot of rash cream everywhere about an 1/8 of inch from my belly button half way to my knees and then he puts a pile of powder on my crotch and he tapes up the first diaper then he grabs the second one and tapes it over the first one.

 He then puts a diaper under me and proceeds to put a lot of rash cream everywhere about an 1/8 of inch from my belly button half way to my knees and then he puts a pile of powder on my crotch and he tapes up the first diaper then he grabs the sec...

After this he picks me up and he walks out of the bathroom with me on his hip. I look like a 4 year old toddler and he tells me we should go home before trick or treating and I say sure so he carries me home on his hip and when we arrive it's starting to get dark so he sets me down in his garage and says to weight here while he grabs some stuff. when he set me down i tried to walk forward but immediately fall because of how thick the diapers and when i try to stand up i cant so crawl a little which tires me out so I sit on the ground.
He comes back with a stroller a says he cant carry me the hole time and says he will put me in the stroller sometimes and asks if I'm ready to which I say yes and he picks me up and puts me in the stroller

He then straps me in the croch strap is pressing against my diapers but it's not uncomfortable and he starts to push me down the road and when we reach the first house the people are sitting in the driveway handing out candy and when they see me t...

He then straps me in the croch strap is pressing against my diapers but it's not uncomfortable and he starts to push me down the road and when we reach the first house the people are sitting in the driveway handing out candy and when they see me they ask in a voice for babys how old I am my friend says that I just turned 3 and the lady says I'm very cute and gives us a bunch of candy. Almost the same thing happens with all the others houses and after about 1.5 hours I was about to fall asleep so we decided to head back home.

1053 words

Authors note:
Thanks for reading if you have any ideas of what you would like to see in this story please tell me anything helps and I will try to work it In.

Darboipc:
I am currently trying to your idea in to chapter 3 or 4 and thanks for the support.