Episode 232

Ice: Looks like Franky Family
Liffy: They have our bags.
Nami: How did they get them?
Usopp: Buncha coward, I'm gonna make you pay!
Luffy: Why do you give those guys our money
Usopp: What do you take me for I didn't give those men our bags they stole them.
A few people were after one of the shipwrights. Until he got onto the boat where the Franky family was on and took them out wanting them to go.
Usopp: That was close! Those shipwrights of yours have got some pretty fancy moves
Ice: They do.
Usopp: Hey buddy, thanks for the help! I was starting to think we'd never see our money again!
Man: Money he must mean this.
He opened it and went to take off.
Usopp: Hey! Come back here!
Luffy: I'll handle this. Jerk stealing our money. A man stopped him
The man was
Lucci but the bird was talking.
Bird: I'll get your money back.
Luffy:Huh! Wait, a pigeon?
Kaku looked around the ship and went underneath and found out some terrible news and told Zoro. He didn't believe him until he re-thunk it over after Kaku left.
Man: Owwwww. Okay, lemme go! Take it easy! I'm not gonna run away! You win, all right?! You can stop pinching my ear now! I was lucky enough to find that money and you screw it up! Better watch your back Lucci, I'll remember this!
Bird: Don't pay back your debt with someone else's money, idiot.  Have you no shame?
Man: Hey I happened upon that money fair and square!
Hattori: Stealing from thieved os till stealing! Coo coo!
Man: I didn't steal I was just borrowing their Yagara, that's all!
Ice: Their back.
Luffy: That's great! I'm glad things worked out for you Usopp!
Usopp: Worked out for me. That 200 million was for the ship repairs, remember? He pulled his face so did Nmai: That's right all you did was sit there and stare like a fool while it nearly got carried away!
Luffy: I know but that pigeon said he'd handle it
Ice: Mmwell, that was embarrassing. Rest assured, we will deal with our employees appropriately. Allow me to handle this so there's no bad blood between you.
Kalifa: Although Paulie's behavior was reprehensible, it's fortunate that he saved your money from the Franky Family.
Nami: Well. I guess you s
Could look at it that way.
Stella: So, who is this Franky Family? Do they rob from everyone they run into or just us?
Kalifa: well, it depends, but normally, they dismantle ships.
Nami: You mean they're workmen? I didn't know but I'd never hire a team that looks like that.
Kalifa: I need. But they're not just ship dismantlers, they're also bounty hunters. Every time they find out there are pirates in town, they cause quite a ruckus. To put it simply, they're just a public nuisance
Ice: Not only do they collect bounties on the pirates they defeat, but they also take possession of their ships. Afterward, they dismantle them and sell whatever parts they can on the open market. It may seem underhanded, but for me, it's good business
Usopp: what a bunch of jerkwads it's like they're trying to dismantle the whole pirate lifestyle
Ice: Meanwhile if they catch you they will certainly bleed you dry.
Luffy: I dunno, those guys looked ti weak to do anything to us.
Ice: the men you saw were u darlings. Franky, the leader of the group, is not nearly as harmless. If I were you, I would avoid him at any cost.
Hat: Here you go, Ice. Do with hin ad you will.
Paulie: I'm here. You can let go!
Ice: Excellent work as always, Lucci.
Hat: Truly. I can't apologize enough for the actions of this oaf. Tell the nice people that you're sorry, oaf.
Luffy: That pigeon really has it out for that dude, doesn't he?
Usopp: So the little bird talks, but the guy in that hat doesn't? Anyways. I'm just glad we got our money back.
Paulie: Oh, so these belong to you, huh? Good thing I was around.
Luffy: thank you
Paulie: If you wanna thank me, gimme 10%.
Bonk. Lucci hits him with a hammer
Hat: Again. I'm quite sorry. This imbecile is addicted to gambling, you see. He racked up such a massive debt. That it made him lose sight of everything but greed.
Luffy: I don't care about him I wanna know why you're talking!
Paulie: I've had enough of you running your mouth. Lucci. This'll shut you up. He used his Rope to attack him only for it not to work and have Lucci stand on his hand.
Luffy: Hey you with the Googles on your head
Paulie: Huh?
Luffy: Listen man. Think about. This for a second! That guy wasn't the one saying all that mean stuff. It was the pigeon
Paulie: The bird can say whatever it wants! Actions speak louder than words and Lucci's the one who hit me.
Luffy: Yeah, but the pigeon made him hit you 'cause he's too much of a coward to do it himself! Hey, pigeon het down here and fight your own fights!
Hat: Coo, coo
Paulie: oh, you want some more? I'll take you on any time!
Ice: Enough. Paulie.
Hat: please excuse us for all the fuss!
I'm Rob Lu-- I mean, my name is Hattori. And this is Rob Lucci. We both welcome you to the Galley-La'd factory.
Nami: Hold on. The pigeon almost introduced himself as that guy, but didn't he? Oh cool! This is a ventriloquism act, isn't it?
Luffy: Really?! You were the coolest trash-talking pigeon ever!
Usopp: Even I couldn't tell it was you and I'm usually pretty sharp!
Hat: No, please. It's really nothing special at all. Coo Coo!
Paulie: Hahaha! He's just a weirdo who doesn't know how to talk to people on his own. Hahaha
Ahhhh. His face was red Hold on what do those women think they are doing?
Nami: What do you mean?
Paulie: Have you no shame? Don't be dumb with me, you harlot! I can see way too much leg! And you point at Stella half of your chest it out cover-up and show a little decency, will ya?! This dock is a man's workplace, you know!
Stella going to be usuall outfit is in the last episode.
Kalifa: Now now, paulie. Let's calm down
Paulie: you too, Kalifa! How many times have I told you these clothes of yours are not appropriate! If you want to look professional you should wear pants or at least ankle-length skirts!
No lie we all need a man like him. Well besides being greedy for money.
Nami: He's serious isn't he
Ice: Enough of that let'd open the gate and start the tour already.
They go through the big doors that were opened By Lucci and Paulie
When I tell you this reminded me of Hunter x Hunter it did.
Luffy: It's super huge. I knew it 2as gonna be awesome, but it's even better up close
Usopp: Look over there. They're building a big galleon.
Nmai: Woo, they've got a full force working here.
Ice: Now, this way, if you will.
The crew work welcomed Ice
And Kalifa was talking about how he brought Galley-la to be.
Luffy: Hey buffy, I heard you're a pretty good shipwright
How would you feel about joining my crew?
Ice: Sound like fun
Paulie: What the hell are you trying to pull her kid?
Kalifa: you insolent little wretch! Nami and Usopp held them back
Stella: Would you two calm down he means no harm in what he's saying
Geeze I don't understand how Ice works with you two
Ice: Does that mean you've been sailing to Water 7 without any shipwrights in your crew?
Luffy: Yeah, that's one of the reasons why we're here.  We need to have our ship repaired but we're looking for a new crewmember too.
Ice: We certainly have plenty of shipwrights to go around.  But I wonder if any of them would be willing to join a pirate ship. Mmwell. If you fab find someone who agrees.  To go with you I won't get in the way.
Luffy: You mean it. Wow, I see why people like you. My offer still stands, you know.
Ice: Mmwell I probably shouldn't. I am the mayor.  By the way, Kalifa mentioned earlier that Nico Robin was a member of your crew-is that correct
Luffy: Sure is. She's nice to have around since she's so smart. Hahaha. Huh, what's up? There's not something wrong with her, is there?
Ice: Uh no
Luffy: Is it okay if I check out that ship up close right?
Ice: I wouldn't mind at all.
So Usopp was Kidnaped By The Franky Family
Chopper was looking for Robin
Paulie: Huh? Kaku... Where'd you run off to?
Kaku: An assessment.
Nami: Whoa that was fast. I take it you checked the ship.
Kaku: That I did missy. Now that's a coincidence we were women where you were.
Ice: They told me why they were here. How's the ship?
Stella: Luffy! Get down here!
Luffy: Did something happen to Usop?
Nami: Well he was looking at the cannons over there a second ago but-
Man: Hey you there. Tges bags are your right. He gave them back
Ugh...Usopp was supposed to be taking care of those. I can't be that idiot wanded off at a time like this.  And how can he leave our precious money alone like that?
Man: Your Money
Luffy; Yewh, those bags you found have 200 million berries in them
Man: You're funny kid! See ya!
Luffy: So how much do you think the repairs are gonna cost?  We've got plenty of money to spend. And no price is too high for our Money! While you're at it why don't you make her Stronger, faster, as tough as nails, and of course decked out with cannons?
Nami: I'd like some pretty engravings or some kind of ks decorations along the hull. Also, can you guys renovate the inside?
Luffy: Oh, and a big statue, too! And when U sat big, I mean huge, okay?
Kaku: Not so fast. That ship of yours she's gone on some really extraordinary journeys, hasn't she?
Luffy: Yeah, you bet, we've done it all!
So you gotta work hard to fix her up extra good, okay? You don't think I'm lying, do you?
Kaku: That's not the issue. Her battle scars are far worse than you think
Stella: Uhm... Then you're saying it's gonna take a long time for you to fix her.
Kaku: No, Ma'ma. It's not about time. It's not about skill either. I'm saying no one can fix her. Not even us.
Paulie: So that means the Keel's damaged, huh?
Kaku: That's right. It looks like it's taken a real wallop.
Nami: No way... we've gone everywhere without any problems until now!
Kaku: In theory, even if we did everything we could.  The probability of your ship lasting till the next island...is zero 
Zoro: Merry tell me. Is it true? You'll never sail again?
TØ BE CØTINUED