first day!!!

It was a summer morning, everyone in the town hurried towards their work places anticipating a wonderful day!!!
            In one corner of the town,slightly away from the mainstream residence a little heart also  like others stumped  hard with nervousness and anticipation of what to expect in the coming day and year!
          It was adhya's first day of her college and she was getting ready for it. To say that she was scared cud bean understatement, he was horrified of the fact that she wud have to interact and meet so many new people. She was always an introvert and meeting new people and making new friends was not one of her best qualities. Still she got ready and braced herself for the new life and new adventures.
                        She had reached her college way before the time,( like always) and that gave her a lot of time  to view the beauty in front of her eyes, that is her college campus! Rated   as one of the best in the town,it was a luscious green campus with all the modern buildings and equipments. It stood tall and gave a magnificent view  for one to see.

  As adhya was looking around,a girl of her same age approached her and asked her  name? Both of them introduced themselves and adhya came to know that the girl's name was preksha bhatt and they were of the same batch!
Since adhya was not comfortable   initiating any conversations,she kept her mouth shut and listened  to preksha, who bdw talked non stop about anything  and everything. Preksha  kept talking about how their campus was one of the best and gow lucky they r to be spending their next 5 years here and how they r going to have fun!!!!
                  An intuitive  feeling in adhya said that she and preksha  r going to be best of friends and how this one was to a special bond for life!!!