Chapter 2: Immolation

Marinette, after a good night of sleep, stepped into her school

Marinette, after a good night of sleep, stepped into her school. She was hoping nothing out of the ordinary was going to happen today.

She didn't need the extra stress right now, not when they still have no idea what the name of that blue eyed boy or any useful information about him. They only know that he can manipulate wind and that he is blue.

She met up with Alya who was busy updating her ladyblog to notice her. "Hey, Alya." Marinette greeted her, still a bit tired.

Upon hearing her name, the glasses wearing girl turned to face her best friend. "Hey, gurl!" She greeted, smiling. "Yeesh, what happened to you? You look as if some akumatized victim crashed a dumptruck unto you." Says the girl, laughing.

(A/N: I haven't watched MLB in a while so correct me of I'm not getting the timeline correctly.)

"Funny." The other says, still tired. "What were you working on?" She asked, referring to her friend's phone. She wanted a distraction, something to get her mind off the recent events.

Alya giggled, showing her friend the screen and what she was working on now. "My blog is mostly about you and Chat Noir, right? Well I decided to talk about him and guess what! I reached a million views!" She says excitedly, showing her the video of her discussing the blue eyed boy on her phone screen.

Marinette groaned inwardly. 'Why..' She thought, cursing her predicament. She couldn't escape this and when she tried, something would always come to remind her of him.

"Why are you so interested in him? There's a large possibility that he may be involved in the recent murders." Marinette asked.

"Hey, he's a fresh and interesting topic. And he's a villain that you haven't managed to catch and deakumatize yet." Says the blogger. She was sympathetic about the murders, but he was too interesting not to talk about.

RIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG

"Time for class." Marinette says, dragging her friend along with her. "I just hope nothing goes wrong." She prayed to whatever malevolent entity that was up there.

The said friend laughed and followed her to their classroom where they quickly took their seats, right behind the Dj and the model. They conversed for a while before the teacher entered the room, happy as ever.

Mrs. Bustier greeted everyone as they all greeted back. She picked up the chalk and began to teach her class. Some listened attentively while others were goofing off and doing anything else but listening.

 Some listened attentively while others were goofing off and doing anything else but listening