(Pilot) Episode 2 - The First Night

TW:
•Swearing
•Spoilers

3rd Person POV:
Aiden, Ben, Logan, and Tyler all woke up from the girls' screaming, as expected.

Aiden: "Did you guys hear that?" He said as he grinned.

Logan: "Yeah...what did you think that was abou-" He was cut off by Tyler basically slamming the door open into Aiden's face🥹

Tyler: "Taylor!"

----------------
As the boys got the Taylor and Ashlyn's room, they were greeted with both of them running to the door

Aiden: "Ah, it was them. Why are they running?" He said, emphasis on 'was'.

Tyler: "Taylor!"

Taylor: "Ty?!"

Tyler: "What's going on?!" Tyler asked.

Ashlyn: "Something's in the-" she was cut off by that Shadow figure lurking around the corner "Go- Go go go!"

They all quickly ran to the door (aside from Logan who was already outside from the beginning), Ashlyn almost barely escaping as the Phantom reached for her hair.

As they got out they immediately slammed the door shut, the phantom scratching the door like a cat😺

Logan: "W-w-what is that thing...?"

Aiden: "I believe that would be the "prank" from earlier today, according to Tyler."

Tyler: *("This fucking idiot-")*

Taylor: "Ah! Emma and Sara are still inside!"

Ashlyn: "I don't think they're in there. If they were, they would've heard us scream or at least ran out."

Aiden: "Now that you mention it, it's a little weird that no one came out yet after all that screaming and yelling, haha."

The scracting suddenly stopped, as the door handle wiggled and cracked the door open, before being slammed shut once more as Ben blocked it off.

Aiden: "That could've been bad. Haha." *("Lol")*

Tyler: "Could've?! Stop taking this as a fucking joke! It's been bad! The sky is fucking red for crying out loud!"

Aiden: "Well whining about it isn't gonna do anything."

Tyler: "But laughing is?!"

Taylor: "G-guys...Look down..."

As everyone looked below the balcony, they saw a horde of Phantoms lurking around Savannah. As soon as they were spotted, the phantoms dashed towards the motel

Ashlyn: "...How far away is your room?" Ash asked shaking.

Logan: "About 5 or 6 doors down?"

Ashlyn: *("Did I not hear it because the one inside is making so much noise? - Think, think! How do we run away from this horde without getting mauled by the one behind the door?!")* as soon as she finished thinking, she spotted a pole near the door, she had an idea.

"Aiden, give me the string from your shorts."

Aiden: "Kay. Why?"

Ashlyn: "I have an idea..."

TO BE CONTINUED...