Ep:1 My lost bear

INTRODUCTION
Jeon Jungkook-------- 25 year old---------Mafia
------Have a brother but he is lost

Jeon Taehyung----- 19 year old -------Normal boy-------Live with his abusive uncle

Mr.Yang----------35 years old ---------- Mafia-----
------ Kidnapped Tae as a revenge from his father

In a dark room there was sitting a boy while hugging his knees tightly and crying hard. Someone shut the door open from outside making that boy scared that he already was. The person who opened the door went towards the boy,making him panic, and kicked his stomach hardly which cause him to shout. Then the person cuffed his soft palm in his hard one hardly and dragged the crying boy outside and jerk him hand off which make him fall down and crawl at the corner of the center hall. By his this act it was clear to that boy that he was still angry on him. Then the scared boy noticed that there was a whpe in the man's hand which make him panick to hell.

Boy-Mas-master ani~ ca-can't handel more pl- please

The boy begged the person infront of him anger pouring down from his face. But the behind of that boy did not effect the decision of that person of beating the boy. He started hitting the boy with the whipe he was holding in his hand. The boy kept on shouting but it all went in drain as there was no one to hear his screams and him. After painful 15 minutes boy was again dragged this time towards kitchen.

Mr. Yang- The breakfast should be ready in next 20 minutes

Saying this Mr. Yang left crying Tae inside the kitchen and left towards his room. Year stupid with great difficulty and started making food otherwise he know it would get worst for him. After exact 20 minutes Mr.Yang came downstairs calling out Taehyung's name.

Mr.Yang- Serve me breakfast fast.

Saying this he say on the dining tables. Within few minutes Tae served him and stood beside him being nervous. Mr.Yang finished his food then eyes Taehyung from bottom to top noticing how scared he was.
He was wearing an old pants and a purple colour louse hoodie. His body was travelling just by one stair of Mr.Yang he was looking down continuously boy having any courage to face the stairs of Mr.Yang.

Mr.Yang-Listen I have put some clothes in your room you should be ready... straight 6:30 understand.

Tae wanted to ask why or where they have to go but he already know what will be the reply and the consequences for asking the question so he ended up giving a nod to Mr.Yang. After that Mr.Yang left Tae also left for his work.
He is a 15 years old boy whose parents, according to him, died in plane crash and now he is living in his parents house with his paternal uncle who abuse him a lot and do not let him study. Mr.Yang force Tae to work in a cafe and earn money is not like he is poor or something just want the little boy to suffer
Soon after walk of few minutes Tae reached a cafe and started to do his work.

Somewhere else in city there was standing a man in black holding a gun in his hand ready to kill the person infront of him. But it was luck of that person that the man got call from Mr.Yang and after looking at the id that ma'am didn't had a second thought to pick the call up being happy.

Jk- Hi uncle how are you

Yes or was none other than Jk he was being badly fooled by Mr.Yang his paternal uncle, reason of none other than his property

Mr.Yang- I'm fine kookie. You are coming at party or not

Listening about the party Jk's face unusually turned dull and he just hung the call indicating his uncle about his absence their. Mr.Yang smirk internally and started doing his own work.
The call could not delay the death of perso for so long Jk know lled the person infront of him and sat in his car going back to his home. In middle of way he ordered to stop the car after noticing a cute cafe. He went inside and and sat on the table just beside the window. Soon someone came to take his order.