Chapter Thirty-Eight - Y/n

-⚠️smut warning⚠️-

"I appreciate you guys so much," I tell Michael and Gia as they helped me bring in the last of the boxes. "I don't know what I would do without you guys."

"We're always here to help. Even if that means we drive eighteen hours to bring you all of your stuff so you can move into your girlfriend's house," Michael says. I laugh.

"You guys didn't have to do that," I tell them.

"Well, it was fun. Felt endless, but it was fun," Gia said.

"We also wanted to get out of Seattle," Michael adds.

"That sounds about right,"

"Where's Billie?" Gia asks.

"She went out a few hours ago. She should be getting back pretty soon,"

As I start unpacking some things, with the help of Gia and Michael, I hear the front door open and close. Billie eventually walks into the bedroom and smiles.

"There are boxes everywhere," she says, coming over to me and kissing me. "Hi," she says to Gia and Michael.

"I'm still not used to being in the same room as you," Gia says. Billie laughs.

"I'm so happy you're moving in with me," she says.

"Me too, baby,"

"I'm mostly happy you said yes,"

"Why would I not say yes?"

"I don't know. But I did get you to make one decision," I roll my eyes. "The second most important decision you'd have to make in this relationship,"

"What do you mean?" She just shrugs. I see Gia and Michael look at each other with smiles on their faces. "Wait, what does that mean?"

"Don't worry about it," Billie says. "I'll be back," and she leaves the room. I look at Michael.

"What does she mean by that?" I ask him. He shrugs. "You both look like you know."

"Maybe just don't be stupid," Gia says.

"Hey, that was rude. I'm just confused,"

"I'm not gonna say anything. We don't exactly know what she means by that," Michael says.

"Whatever," I mumble, and Billie comes back. "So, are you guys gonna drive back home tonight?"

"We were thinking about getting a hotel and saying for the night here and start heading home in the morning," Michael says.

"You guys can just stay here," Billie says. "I mean, there's only one guest bedroom. Someone could sleep on the couch if you're okay with it. It's only one night, and there's no point in spending money for a hotel for only one night."

"If you guys are okay with it," Gia says. Billie nods.

"Of course. Y/n and I can get the guest room set up for you guys,"

"That works," Michael says.

That night, Michael, Gia, and I went out for dinner and to hang out while Billie stayed home. She told me I should hang out with my friends while they're here because who knows when I'll see them again.

"So it looks like you and Billie are fine again," Gia says. I nod.

"We've been fine for months. We haven't had arguments since. We haven't even talked about that situation since," I tell them.

"At the very least, you guys got past it, and that's what matters," she said.

"Y/n, there are people staring," Michael says. I look in the direction he is and sigh.

"Yeah, those are probably just people that are fans of Billie and know who I am so," I explain. "Do you wanna leave?"

"No, I just saw people staring," he says.

"Yeah, that's normal," I tell him, and we move on.

Once we get home, Michael and Gia go to the guest bedroom, and I find Billie in our room. She smiles at me, and I go and kiss her.

"How was your night?" She asks.

"It was great. We had fun," I told her.

"Nothing happened?"

"I mean, Michael noticed people looking at use. I just assumed they recognized me or something, but other than that, nothing really happened. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know,"

I got into the shower and then started getting around for the night. I got into bed and just sat on my phone. After a few minutes, I feel Billie's arms wrap around my waist, and she starts kissing my neck. I just let her and I continue scrolling on my phone. She slowly tries to put her hand into my shorts, but I stop her and look at her.

"What are you doing?" I ask her. A big smile appears on her face.

"Nothing," she says, still kissing my neck.

"Mhm, we're not doing that tonight," I tell her.

"Why not?" She asks, her voice is low. I roll my eyes and smile.

"Because my friends are here," I remind her.

"They won't know if you're quiet," I shake my head.

"You're crazy," I say and kiss her. She slowly slipped her hand in my shorts, and I let out a soft moan. She starts kissing my neck and leaving hickeys. She puts two fingers inside of me, and I moan. "Fuck!"

"Shh," she tells me and puts her hand over my mouth. She starts moving her hand faster, and I try to stay as quiet as possible. She kisses me again and pulls her fingers out of me.

"What the fuck?" I complain, but she doesn't say anything. She just pulls my shorts down and goes between my legs, and starts eating me out. I put my hand over my mouth, trying not to be too loud. I arched my back and moaned loudly, that Billie silenced by kissing me, as I finished. I laid there completely out of breath. She kissed my forehead and asked if I was okay and if I needed any food or water. I shook my head and just cuddled into her. She started playing with my hair, and I smiled. I'm definitely gonna hear about this in the morning before Michael and Gia leave.

"Baby," Billie says.

"Hm?" I hum.

"How do you feel about going on a little trip sometime soon?"

"A trip where?"

"Anywhere you'd like. Whether you've been there before or not. We can go wherever you'd like," I smile and look at her. She has a big smile on her face. "Where would you like to go, mamas?"

"I wanna go to Italy. I don't know why, but I wanna go there," I tell her. She nods and gives me a quick kiss.

"Okay, baby. Let me get some things sorted out, and I'll figure out a time for us to go. It might take a couple of months, though," she warns.

"That's alright. I'm fine with waiting,"

"Good because the waits gonna be worth it, I promise," she tells me. I'm confused by what she means, but I decide not to ask right now. I'm too tired. "I love you so much, Y/n,"

"I love you, too, baby. Now go to bed. I'm tired,"