9

Ava
The way this liquor slides down my throat with ease , had me loosening up. My blue mini dress left  little to the imagination as I twerked on Kayden.  My curly hair was down for once, Kayden gripping it.

"Fuck! Ava keep putting your ass on me like that" Kayden said as I kept twerking on him, the liquor really hitting me now, making me feel warm inside

I turned around and kissed him roughly as we were dancing his hands feeling all over my ass. I moaned into his mouth before pulling away from him, headed towards our table where Jayden was sitting.

I ordered another drink of Hennessy as I wondered if I was the reason why Camille broke up with him and did he know all along.

"Jayyyyyyy" I said smiling ear to ear  as I scooted close to him.

"Yes?" He said turning to me, his eyes trailing down my body before looking at me, running his hand through his hair, his tattoos on his arms on display.

"D-did y-youuu know that Camille likesssss me" I slurred alittle. He looked at me with a hint of anger in his eyes as I drank another cup of Hennessy.

"I had a feeling but-"

"Why?" I asked sitting back in my seat, leaning my head back with my eyes closed enjoying my warm feeling.

Taste so good by Sabrina Claudio came on as I wasn't caring about this conversation anymore as I wanted to dance.

"This is my song" I yelled out as I got up instantly swaying my hips as the boys watched me.
-////-----/////:::
Kayden
I watched Ava dance to the song on top of the table , she had this look of desire in her eyes as she danced sexily to the beat, I could feel myself getting hard by the sight of her, the thought of her ass just coming out of her dress made me want her even more.

"She's definitely not getting anymore liquor" I said as I helped her off the table sitting her in between us. Jayden chuckled agreeing with me as he rolled his eyes at someone walking over to us.

"Camille" I said annoyed, glancing over my shoulder, Jayden and Ava making out. She looked over to them as well as I couldn't make out what emotion just flashed on her face but she looked back to me really quick as they were practically dry humping each other.

"Ugh w-what do you want?" Ava slurred, her dislike very evident. I chuckled at Ava as she started kissing on my neck while Jayden had slid his hand under her dress. I groaned when I felt her hand caress my dick through my shorts, Camille just watching us.

"Do you want to watch us?" Ava asked, abruptly standing up, swaying a bit.

Camille just stood there taking her in, her eyes darkening as she devoured her with her eyes, Ava rolled her eyes at her before walking towards the bathroom, Camille hot on her heels.
-/////------////
Ava
I splashed some cold water on my face as I was so hot and bothered, I could feel Camille behind me as I dried my face off, my heart was pounding because I was nervous of what would happen because I am so drunk.