Must Read

Ain't perfect author like other but i tried my best to create this kind of fantasy novel.

I remind you that the story about you read is a work of fiction made my imagination only. Unleashed the creativity of the author's imagination, again remember the important things this story is not related to the real world; it's fictional.

The character, events, and settings,may feel vivid and lifelike, but they only exist solely within the realm of this story.

Plagiarism is a crime!

SYPNOSIS

Echoing Beneath The Waves in a far away from city there's a famous beach, perfect for vacation. Which is had a huge different, huge blue and clear beach, a towery hotel, even though it's look like old one you can see through the most weirdest design of them the creativity and caught attention to everyone.

The ocean was too far, it's very deep and no one can came back here if they fell beneath there. This beach is like it had a curse, if someone came at in the middle of the night and go in the middle of the ocean no one can allowed to came back. It will went missing in entire life.

In the night, once you hear an angelic voice, cozy as wind. The voice will enticing to those people who heeding there music. they'll sleepwalking outside the hotel through the owner of the enchanter.

"Cover your ears if you still want to see a morning come."