#009 | Rosaline Mathew

• • •

• • •

"Any problem ?"
Lee asked withdrawing official report in computer screen which psychiatrist has opposed of.

Struggles had not yet dried for taehyung. Placing knuckles on his knees psychiatrist hummed.

But still he doesn't believe this shit.

"What about psychological checkups ?"
Being convenient  enough taehyung asked same question which wasn't clear before.

"Well , we have hired a new psychiatrist for that !"
Lee uttered boringly as if he's not interested in this, which taehyung also judged irreparably.

"Wasn't I new too ?"

Voice came out husky. It was obvious that something is going behind in absence of pyschiarist. Nothing but unfair it was to change taehyung without even notifying him.

"Well yeah ! But you know Kim transfer like this keeps happening"
Damn it angered psychiatrist for a reason. Even after all this , still getting treated like recital person.

Explaining thing's in his victimization will just be a time waste. So he straightforward his intention.

"Who's it ? A pause.

"Huh ?" Dong Lee uttered.

"Who's the new psychiatrist ?"

"Rosalin Mathew also known as rose"

"Ohh"
Intresting name.

"Yeah , and she's a post certified criminologist too who can solve this case more smartly then you"

Comparing now are they?

Taehyung didn't replied anything to it  but continued looking at Dong Lee , untill a noise spoke.

"Can we come in sir"

It was minjae ─ the cop.
Psychiatrist didn't troubled himself to look at back.

"Yes"
After the permission two marching boots and  a heel approached . Bassing sound clicked on ground,  coming near comically both stood few meters from the table.

From the point of view of dong Lee , minjae was wearing the usual uniform. White labbed jackets with blue stripes in it ,  and a absurd smile on his face. On other particular side it was rose.

She was nearly tall as minjae.Her dress of blue set off corset grabbing blazer hiding  waist and jutting collar bones. Her hair was like shiny, and blonde pouring over her shoulders. Her skin was pale and silken, contrasting the whimsical pop! of green in her opalescent eye. 

She was a rose , just like her name.

"Good morning sir , here our new psychiatrist ─ rosalin methew "
There was a peculiar look of contentment on minjae's face. His smile was showing how confidently concrete he's  now  finding a new psychiatrist.