another expunged x reader

a little tied to the first fic i made about this stuff.... but yeah

tldr; expunged gets pegged and likes it

"AAH! AAGGH– FFFUCCCKK MEEE,," Expunged yelled, scrunching up the damp pillow rested underneath her head to combat the overwhelming sensations.

You giggled to yourself, watching her writhe underneath you in this pleasure you've never seen before, oh, how you adored how much she adored this. Her knees that kept her hoisted – ass up in the air while you went down on her – shook and trembled, barely supporting her weight anymore. Her arms were kept under a pillow drenched in her tears with massive claws preparing to tear the whole thing to shreds.

Expunged's voice bumped each time you forcefully rutted inside her entrance with the strap-on. Both the light purple, nearly translucent dildo and her insides were smeared with lube and grool; her doing. Her fault.

She felt the embarrassment growing in her system, slowly taking over her – but then the pleasure would immediately wash back over, trapping her in this endless cycle of humility and love. She loved how you were doing this, but...

In her eyes? Being bent over, head in a pillow? Certainly awkward. Never would she ever expose herself like this again.

But all she could do was take it, and take it quite well. All the while cursing and grumbling underneath her loud, high-pitched moans of enjoyment.

"Feels good when you're a bottom, right? Makes you wanna do it some more, yeah?" You teased, snapping Expunged out of her daze to utter a small threat.

"NNO. NO, I DON'T WANT TO. NOT FFOR MME. HAHH–"

"It's so your style, Expunged. You're takin' it like a champ!"

She gripped the rim of her hat and shoved it down further onto her face. A squeak of embarrassment barely escaped her jaws.

You swaddled her waist in your palms, subtly beginning to thrash them backwards as you slammed forwards. Expunged immediately noticed this – all senses were multiplied by 100, so every small change was overwhelming. She whimpered, biting her lip and furrowing her eyebrows. Drool seeped from the corners of her mouth.

"Slut for shit like this," you mumbled. "Are you? Answer."

Expunged didn't want to. She knew the answer; it was possible she even admitted it herself one day, a few eons ago, at least.

"MM- MMN." She muttered more quietly than her usual volume. Her head shook.

"You're cute when you try to lie!" You hummed. "Now tell me the truth." You scowled, the end of your sentence trailing off into a mean growl.

Expunged flinched, locking a short gaze with her red, shaking, nervous eye to yours. She looked away and kept her mouth jammed shut with blush tainting her face.

That wasn't real fear – you hoped. Maybe her expression was just from the feeling of being fucked good, or overall blankness.

You began to thrust harder, more violently to try and get her to slip up. She only moaned louder in response instead of the words you were hoping for.

"Say it, Expunged. C'mmmooonnn," you insisted, almost playfully.

The strap-on slid in and out way too easily; each plap against Expunged's skin echoed through the room. It was too easy to move, too easy to make her cry and fumble.

But you paused and waited, instead. Rather than taking advantage of the minimal struggle of absolutely violating her, you patiently sat there.

Expunged fell silent, her mouth gasping and begging for air.