Chapter 2: ~esitysaika~

~Razzle's pov:~

                    Wake up you son of a- "Huh? Oh , Fine , Fine I'm awake." Oh excuse me , sorry you daughter of an asshole. "You're not wrong about that , but you don't have to be so mean , Razz." Ok well you have to get up we're here , they told us twenty minutes ago we were about to land. "Ok have we landed yet?" Yes hun, we landed a few minutes ago I said in an annoyed tone. " Thank the fuckin' rock gods , and will you stop calling me , hun it weird we're siblings , not dating you idiot." I never thought I would hear you say that , and no , hun I will never stop calling you that it's fun to annoy you , you idiot. "I never thought I would say that either , and yes you will stop saying that you dickhead." Whatever , love. I said kinda loud so at least the people around us could hear me. "You dickhead , she whispered." Ok enough cussing we got to go. You're the one that started it anyway , Razzle."She said loud and annoyingly.
After we got off the plane which took about fifteen to twenty minutes we went to baggage claim which took another thirtyfive to forty minutes. After we left the airport we decided to go get lunch because we were both hungry after the flight at some local Finnish diner , with was kinda hard and confusing for me because everyone there only spoke Finnish and she's the only one in our family that can speak Finnish so she ended up ordering for both of us while I sat across from her listening to them speak nonsense confusing me by the second acting like I knew everything they were saying. So what time's the show , hun? I asked. "Um I believe it's at ten tonight Ok thanks , hunybun, No Razzle , just no not hunybun." Ok fine Ranch I started laughing, after a second she started laughing to and eventually we both got kicked out of the diner because we couldn't stop laughing.
Eventually we found a relatively cheap hotel for a few days. We still had about six hours till at the concert we decided to explore Helsinki. We ended up spending a few hundred dollars buying clothes and accessories for the concert and we both got our haircut cause why not. After awhile we realized it was already eight and we apparently we walk a while so we were around fortyfive minutes from our hotel. We ended up walking all the way home so we didn't get home till about nine.
POV switch:
Finally we're home , I'm tired now. "Same , hun." We gotta get ready now cause by the time we , or I get ready we're gonna have to leave. "Ok , is the show at a bar?" Yes Razzle , it is I said annoyed and then laughed for a minute. "Oh thank god , hey why are you laughing , you're mean Ranch." You're a sissy Razz. " Whatever Razz , ya right. I got ready and picked out an outfit and ended up with a black and white striped shirt tucked into black leather pants that lace up on the sides with black coyboy boots and scarfs dangling from my wrists basically like this :

 I got ready and picked out an outfit and ended up with a black and white striped shirt tucked into black leather pants that lace up on the sides with black coyboy boots and scarfs dangling from my wrists basically like this :

Razzle! You ready? "One second hun" Wow I'm actually done before you Razz

Razzle! You ready? "One second hun" Wow I'm actually done before you Razz. "Shut up Ranch!" Fine then I guess I'll do my makeup. Your makeup :

Razz you ready yet! "Yes I'm ready I'm putting my shoes on! We shouted back and forth

Razz you ready yet! "Yes I'm ready I'm putting my shoes on! We shouted back and forth. "How you like makeup , love?" Razzle's outfit and makeup :

 "How you like makeup , love?" Razzle's outfit and makeup :

You actually look really nice Razz. "Thank you , love. That actually means a lot since you're always telling me I look like a hot mess." Ha well take it as a honor , and you're welcome Razz. Well we gotta go now or we're gonna be late it's already nine fortyfive.
                    Ok Razzle we're here! " Thanks for driving and for renting a car for us while we're here." ya ya , you're welcome Razz. We went inside the bar which was already packed full but surprisingly we were able to get a seat at the bar to pass the time till the band comes on stage and starts playing. Mitä haluaisit herra?(What would you like sir?) The bartender asked. Voi anteeksi , että hänei puhu suomea , olemme Englannista.(Oh sorry he doesn't speak Finnish we're from England.) Voi kyllä , se tekee siitä , koska te ette näyta siitä , että olisitte kotoisin tääitä. ( Oh that makes since you guys don't look like you're from around here.) Ai joo , voisimmeko molemmat saada "ja" koksia , kiitos. ( Oh yeah can we both have a jack 'n' coke , please.) Kyllä rouva kaksi jack "ja" koksia tulee heti ulos rouva.( Yes ma'am two jack 'n' cokes coming right out ma'am.) Sorry Razz , it's sad that we're in Finland and you're the only one who can't speak Finnish , hopefully you find someone who can speak English here but we are in Finland. "Ya I know that." He said cockily. " I need to find someone else who knows English here or I'm stuck talking to you the hole time," I know right I'm so annoying to talk to Razz. I said sarcasticly. "Ya I know , you are" Razzle said cockily aging. Hey no I'm not I said. "Whatever"After he gave us our drinks we started sipping on them and we saw the band come on stage and start playing.I looked over the band quickly and asked. Razzle you did get backstage passes right? Yes Ranch , I did." He said and looked at me questioningly while I was staring at the band. "Ohhhhhhh , which one , hun." He whistled. I don't know ther all so- "What hun , pretty , handsome , beautiful?" He said laughing. Shut up Razzle I didn't say that. "But you were" Razzle said strongly but still laughing at the same time.Everyonce in awhile I would look over at the band and I would see one of the members peek over to the bar again and aging quite frequently to be honest.
                       As the last song was finishing up and the band had gone off stage and looked at my watch it was already twelve thirty. Not to bad for a new and upcoming underground band to have a two and a half setlist for a bar show. As we heard the security guards went ahead an told everyone with backstage passes to start lining up to the side stage waiting to be released backstage. Surprisingly there were only ten to fifteen people with backstage passes which was actually really nice so we could actually meet the band. Finally it was our turn to go backstage. As we went back and we were finally met with the band members themselves , there was Hanoi Rocks.

Hope you liked it
~1,130 words~