Prologue

It was winter and all of the schools on japan are in the winter break, actually on akita they still have classes.

On the Akashi mansion, the young Akashi sat there bored looking outside the window watching the snow fall from the clear sky. He sighed then walked to the fireplace then picked his violin up, he looked at his mother's picture then opened the case as he picked it up then started to play a beautiful tune.

As he didn't expect it a black car parked in front of the gate, the door opened revealing a lady with white hair as a young girl with the same hair color followed behind. The two of them walked towards the big door as it was opened by the maids, the girl's grey eyes looked around seeing the main color of the mansion was red and white. It was kinda beautiful.

But white represents her more.

Pure and innocent.

"Ah! Masaomi! Great to see you again, but now i arrived with my daughter.. A beauty isn't she?" The mother said while the older red head smiled then looked at her. "May i know your name young lady?" The girl smiled then nodded.

"I'm Kenta, sato kenta.. It's nice meeting you akashi-san." Masaomi smiled then faced her mother, "Well mannered too, but now let's talk about the things we forgot about.. And i'll call seijuro to talk to his new fiancé." Masaomi said as the maids walked directly upsatirs. "Kenta, you may sit down on the waiting room, wait for my son he will be right there on the moment." She nodded then walked inside the room as she sat down beside the window.

The butler placed the tea and the pastries on the table, "Thank you.."

The butler bowed then walked away while pushing the cart, kenta sat there waiting for her fiancé she was kinda nervous but at first when she heard the news she was angry at first. She didn'tknow what to say but she has no choice, it was the choice of her mother and she couldn't deny it. She wound't deny it anyway because of her fear of her mother.

After a few minuets akashi walked out of his room wearing a black suit and a red tie, he sighed then walked downstairs. He's feeling nervous and annoyed at the same time, how? He doesn't want to get married to a stranger, but he lost on the argument between him and his father. He was annoyed of his father always pushing him.

Akashi walked straightly to the waiting room, he opened the door as his eyes lingered inside but only to find a young woman on the chair with white hair. She was silently reading a book with tea on her hand.

Akashi walked towards the table then sat down on the other side, her eyes looked up seeing akashi. She quickly placed the tea on the table including the book, she cleared her throat then wore a small smile.

"Pleasure to meet you, i'm sato kenta.

"Likewise, i'm akashi seijuro.. May i know that you're my fiancé."

Kenta didn't answered for a second then nodded her head, "I'm the the one.. But for now.. We should talk and get to know each other before we judge each other." Akashi smirked knowing what she was assuming at, 'She's smart.. What else could this girl do?' He thought.

The two of them began talking and such as akashi proposed to play shogi with her but only ended up tied, it was the first time he tied with another person on shogi.

She gets more interesting and more interesting to akashi.

He might like her or not.