Desire

Evi:
We went to Bill's house and are waiting for the pizza to arrive.
"What time do you have to be in the studio tomorrow?" I ask as I look for a movie we can watch.
"Around noon. Georg will pick us up."
"Oh, can we watch 'The Notebook'? I've never seen this movie before." I hold the movie in the air and look at him questioningly.
"You've never watched 'The Notebook'?"
He looks at me with disbelief and then gets a grin on his face. "The Notebook it is!"
I stand up, put the movie on the table and walk towards him.
"When will the pizza arrive?"
"In half an hour."
"Are we starting the movie already or what do you wanna do in the meantime?"
"I can think of something." He takes my hand, pulls me closer to him and presses his lips softly on mine.
I entangle my fingers with his and place my other hand on his waist. His tongue finds mine and I feel butterflies in my stomach.
I move my hands to his neck and then run them through his hair.
He lets go of my hand, puts his hand around my waist and pulls me even closer to him.
Bill slides his hand over my back and I feel my heart beating in my chest.
"Get a room."
I startle, stop the kiss and turn around.
Tom is standing in the doorway and looks at us with a big grin in his face.
"Don't you have a date?"
The annoyance is audible in Bill's voice.
"Yup, but it turned out to be nothing."
Tom sits down on the couch and turns on the TV. Bill places his hand gently on my back and looks at me. "My room?"
I nod and follow Bill upstairs. I close the door behind me and when I turn around Bill immediately presses his lips on mine again.
He puts his body close to mine and I gently stroke his back.
He takes a step back towards the bed and pulls me with him. He sits down on the edge of the bed and I sit down on his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist.
Our tongues caress each other and a rush of lust rushes through my body. I wrap my arms tightly around him and press my body against his.
His hands firmly stroke my back and a small shiver runs through my body.
The desire increases with every touch and when he moves his lips to my neck a soft moan leaves my mouth.
Our moment is interrupted by Tom shouting from downstairs that the pizza has arrived.
Bill gives a few more small kisses on my lips before he let's go of me.
He stands up and I slide myself off his lap.
I watch him leave the room and bite my lower lip softly.
I turn around and get the movie ready. I sit down on the bed and lean against the wall.
Not much later, Bill enters the room with the pizza box in his hands.
He sits down next to me and I start the movie.
I take a piece of Pizza in my hand and lean against Bill.

Bill drops the empty pizza box next to the bed. He puts his arm around me and gently strokes my upper arm with his hand.
I snuggle closer to him and rest my arm on his belly.
I enjoy his subtle touches and a small chuckle leaves my mouth as he strokes my side with his fingertips. "That tickles."
A small chuckle leaves his mouth and he starts tickling me. I scream and try to straighten up.
"BILL!" I yell.
I manage to straighten myself up a bit and he pushes me down on the bed, still tickling me. When I try to tickle him back, he grabs my wrists and pushes them down next to me on the bed.
He hovers over me and looks at me with a grin. My heart starts to beat faster and I feel butterflies in my lower stomach.
His eyes look straight into mine and his grin turns into desire.
I feel my cheeks turning red. Bill leans towards me and shifts his gaze from my eyes to my lips. He presses his lips softly on mine and when I feel his tongue gently touching my lips I open my mouth willingly.
He presses his body firmly against mine and moves his hips back and forth, somewhat hesitantly. An almost inaudible moan leaves my mouth as he moves his lips to my neck and sucks it gently.
The grip on my wrists becomes less firm. I pull my arms out of his grip and run my hands over his back.
A feeling of desire and lust rushes through my body and becomes more intense with every touch. He places his lips on mine again and we engage in an intense kiss.
He slides his hand hesitantly under my shirt and gently caresses my side.