One Shot

Hi!

It's been more than a year na hindi ako nakakapagsulat. Stressful and exhausted last year about my personal problem but this year it is feeling better now, nakakaluwag ng unti at may free time even though busy sa overtime but I never felt burn out this year. I hope this continue ng makapagsulat din ako freely. This will be my first time (I think) to write this specifically. We never wished to happen it nor to like it. We just never know, not all of us are strong physically or mentally. We are built individually that has different strength and weakness.

Trigger Warning:
Those who may have experienced a traumatic event please do not proceed if you are not comfortable in this topic. Triggering content might include graphic references, for example, to topics such as sexual harassment.

____________________

I hate myself

I couldn't stop blaming myself

Even though I know that a child should see happy things not all the time.

I hate myself for letting it go and did not resolve it using the law

I wish I knew it sooner

but

How can I know it?

I was just a little kid back then.

-

"Good morning po kuya guard" ,she said in a happy tone

"Good morning Iha",the guard was about to walk away while holding the bicycle when he was greeted and ask a question

"Sainyong bike po ba iyan? Pwede pong pa-try po---"

"Joan! Ala-sais na ng gabi wag mong istobohin si kuyang guard at papasok na siya", the father approached the little girl and hold her hand as the father looked sorry infront of the guard

"Pasensya na sa anak ko ngayon lang nakakita ulit ng bike, pasensya sa istorbo", as the father explained, the guard just laughed and smlied.

"Okay lang pre, mukhang gusto ng bata eh. Sa susunod agahan ko para maturuan ko na rin masyadong malaki ung bike at alalayan ko lang" the guard explain

"Maraming salamat pre, pasensya na ulit", the father apologized again and the guard continue to walk because the workplace is near at Joan's place.

As days goes by, the guard and Joan are became friendly. In addition, his younger brother Jake join to practice bicycle. Even though he is young, he is taller than her older sister, most people think he is the eldest sibling. Joan is currently 5th Grade and his younger brother is 4th grade. Joan's parents has overtime work while the two of them is outside waiting for the guard to pass by so they can borrow the bicycle.

"Where are your parents?", he asked

"Oh, inside the house, they're currently working overtime but they will be done", Joan explained

"I see, let me guide you while you are biking", the guard extend for help.

[You may now insert the song Nude by G-idle]

[This is a Kpop Music for those who do not know and I searched it, what is the meaning in English]

Why you think that 'bout nude
'Cause your view's so rude
Think outside the box
Then you'll like it

While practicing the guard use his right hand at the bottom of the saddle and his left hand is in Joan's left waist. Guiding her in bicycle alternately with Jake.