chapter 1 Unity

"Riley, Riley wake up we're late." Riley opens his eyes and props up quickly ."Here's you uniform ,hurry." Zack continued as he threw a clump of clothes to Riley. Eugey in the other room put food packages on the table or what seemed like food. He then goes to the window and opens it. "Alright guys rise and shine. Soups on so take your rations and equipment bags and prepare for formation 5." Eugey commanded.

"Head count Hunter, Vin, Zack, Eugey which is me and Riley." Eugey screams out. Everyone says here as the put on their individual bags but what's this Riley is no where to be seen. "Riley! COME ON MAN!" Zack screamed out. Riley came out the room fully dressed in his uniform with his bag already with him. "Your idea of late scares me. We have 50 minutes before assembly and i have to bathe first right? "Riley retorted yawning. Everyone looks at him with stern expressions. "Everyone take everything we need for formation 5 on my signal we break out and scatter." Eugene said calmy. Everyone nods in agreement.

They all take a yellow substance and drink it. Dash juice an energizing drink that completely nullifies stamina drain for a short duration. Eugene points for twice Hunter climbs out the window and jumps on top the buildings. Zack follows with a dive out the window winking at Riley. "hehh..Show off." Riley said smugly. "all right Riley your.." riley bolted out the window jumped from the second floor and hit the ground running after the other two on the ground. Eugey looks angry Vin puts his hand on his shoulder as Eugey looked at him he smiled and raised a thumbs up.

Vin and Eugey followed behind and quickly caught up to Riley because of their height advantage. Zack seeing the edge of the village speeds up his pace. "Faster, Faster and faster. Riley are you seeing me" Zack thinks as he speeds off to the buildings edge and the beginning of the forest. "Riley Hunter lets see you catch up to this. Push ,past my very limits and go further than even further than they ever did. Right Jaden." Zack continued his thoughts as he accelerated further and then he jumped off the building landing on trees he grabs his knife from his bag and cuts a vine jumps to the ground picks up a rock and ties it to the vine. Hunter jumps off the building then jumps from tree to tree and stops at a tall tree looking out to the academy. Zack throws him the vine he grabs it and takes out his slingshot and aims for an academy tree academy and makes his shot.

The vine flies through the air and passes though a tight gap between branches and falls. He pulls on it and it lodges itself in the gap. Zack jumps up the tree and helps hunter tie the other end to the tree. "Make shift zipline done" Hunter says with a smile raising his hand for a high five. Zack high fives him. Hunter then takes out a boomerang and uses it to zipline down to the academy. Zack reaches inside his bag and he didn't bring a boomerang. He frantically searches through the potions ,bombs and nets but no boomerang.

The other three are approaching the tree quickly. Vin sees Zack searching his bag snd takes out a boomerang and throws it 7 feet away from Zack. He watches it pass him and is shocked." he missed? But he never misses." Zack though to himself. "Wait it comes back." Zack continued his thought looking at Vin. Vin points at him and behind him Zack looks back and there the boomerang was speeding toward his chest. He smiles catching it and goes to zipline. Riley speeds up and jumps to the tree and ziplines.

Upon landing the others are preparing a net and Riley helps out laying it out. Eugene and Vincent are coming in hot as they approach Zack and Riley bolt out on their way. Zack jumping on the academy wall running toward the watch tower no one in sight. Riley runs into the corridors toward the assembly. Zack throws up a sonic bomb in the sky. "Zacks clear." Eugene says. Riley finds no one in the corridors and the assembly so he throws out a flash bomb. "Lets go we're clear." Eugey states as they pickup the net and they go to the assembly on the way they see another hunter team. As the 3 sees them the other team makes a break for the assembly the 3 do the same. The other team arrives at the assembly. "We're first Eugey you suck, we are better." A tall boy says to Eugene mockingly. Eugene smiles at him. a hand reaches out to the boys arm. "Think again big brother" Zack says smiling. "Yeah unfortunately we're first. "Riley states proudly.

"I saw everything good work both teams. But the being first isn't part of the test however a reward will be issued to blue narga team wins. red diablos second and pink anjan third." An instructor states.

"Now go to the weapon storage to prepare for your first actual hunt." the instructor declares.