Youre mine PT.1

Kim Chaewon was just a normal girl with a normal life, except one thing. She had a stalker since 7th grade and she cant take it no more.

She didnt even know the gender, how old they were or if they were in her class, but she didnt care, she needed someone to use as a fake boyfriend so the stalker would know, that they wouldnt have a chance with her.

She chose beomgyu, her childhood best friend. "Hey beom, I need your help" Chaewon said "What is it Chae?" Beomgyu asked "I..I need you to be my fake boyfriend because I have a stalker and I want to make them jealous so they would finally stop stalking me anymore" "Alright I got you" Chaewon was a little suprised. She didnt expect him to agree this fast but she was happy, that her Boy best friend agreed to it.

The next day she was clinging on him all day long and Beomgyu seemed to enjoy it. She kept looking to the side only to see a tall figure wearing black shoes, black pants, a black hoodie and a black mask. She could see beautiful, red, long hair a little on the side. "So she must be a girl" Chaewon told herself in her mind. She didnt expect her stalker to be a girl, but its not like shes against it. She likes girls too, it was just very unexpected for her.

When she looked down, she could see how the red haired was clenching her fists so tight her nails could almost go through her flesh.

She was so scared but then Beomgyu whispered "dont look at them or else they will know what you are trying to do" Chaewon nodded and looked forward.

--Time skip--

When she was at home, she thought about what happened today. She actually had a girl in her class with long red hair, her name was Huh Yunjin, but it couldnt be her. They never even talked a word to each other. This thing was just so confusing and stressing it was driving her crazy.

But there was one thing. When she would look at Yunjins direction, she would catch her staring at her and she would look away with full speed, she somehow found it cute.

The past couple of days it went with worries and stress, but the more she was hanging out with Beomgyu, the less common she would see the girl. She could finally go out without being stalked by anybody! But something felt really weird. She weirdly somehow misses the attention she was achieving from the mysterious girl.

She was starting to feel a little uncomfortable with Beomgyu If she was being honest, because of how much He was touching her, but he helped her after all and she couldnt just drop him and leave him like that so she just decided to keep her mouth shut.

One day they had a task to do and they had to be in a group of three. "You will have to be in a group of three I'll call Out the names that will in in a group okay?" Their math teacher shouted "Wonyoung, Hanni and Minji..Rei, Felix and Mingi..Jake, Karina and Yeonjun..Chaewon, Beomgyu and Yunjin.." he babbled all the names out and when he finished, the students connected some tables so they would have some space to write things down.

Chaewon did really want to know Yunjin more, so she decided that its time to know her more. "Hey Yunjin come sit beside me!" Chaewon told her with a adorable smile which made Yunjin smile more "Okay!" Yunjin responded.

When they were in the middle of discussing which answer is right, Yunjin suddenly let her hand travel on Chaewons thigh. Oh her hand was feeling so good and it was so big, it was literally the size of Chaewons thigh. She squeezed it and Chaewon immediatly felt a big wave of something unknown hitting her. "Chaewon is everything alright?" Beomgyu asked while Chaewon was looking down at the table. Yunjin was still touching her. Yunjin and Beomgyu had an eye contact for a moment, he was glaring at her so she glared back.

When Yunjin put her hand away, Chaewon grabbed for oxygen. It felt like when Yunjin was touching her she couldnt even breath for a second. "Hey Chae should I take you to the nurse?" Yunjin asked sweetly "No need to but thank you so much Yunjin-ah" Chaewon declined kindly which made Yunjin nod.