Chapter 2

Ken was all alone in his room, lights are dimmed. It was night time by now, and he was still awake.

"Ah, sh*t man.." Ken had puffy eyes all over, he had been crying a lot, not just because of school tomorrow. Just the thought of seeing Brenda, or just in general Brenda, makes him feel sick. He could be physically sick. But, not that far.

He had his covers ontop of him, so his siblings, when they walked into his room, couldn't see that he was crying over a girl.

"If Ron tells Brenda, my whole school year could be a total disaster."

Even worse, Eijah and Brenda being together potentially, could make him feel sick to the stomach. Feeling sad was natural, but with a boy...? Feeling sad.., getting all teary-eyed... it's idiotic.

"Why are feelings and crushes so complicated..?" Ken sat up. He checked the clock. 3Am. A few more hours until he sees Brenda. He has to keep on being happy-go-lucky and all cheerful like at school.. or the whole school turned into a whole depressive nature freak because of a whole stupid...

"I wonder if Brenda's still awake..? I should call her, even though..."

He carefully went out of his bed, and to his private corner to call Brenda. The telephone dialed. And then it clicked.

"Who is this?" Brenda asked.

"Me, it's Ken.. your still awake at 3Am?" He asked.

"I could ask the same thing." Brenda said, "You should hang out with Eijah more. He's really kind once you get t—"

"...I gotta go sleep." He slammed the telephone on the receiver. Eijah? Eijah, who gives a hell about some high school love? Not Ken, maybe.

He slumped back onto his bed, and slammed the progressing third Brenda puppet he would have made for her, but he ripped it apart. "What's the point of making these if she likes Eijah...?" Fluff was on the floor, a lot of it.

"Maybe, I shouldn't go... no, who am I kidding? My friends need me." He sighed, "Why am I talking to myself..? I'm such a idiotic lover boy.."

Meanwhile, at Brenda's place. After Ken went to "sleep", she was confused and sad.

"David, did you hear what he just said?" She asked, worried.

"He was gonna go to sleep, which I am going to do the same.."

"..." Brenda sat on the edge of her bed, her hands on the cover, and she swept it over her. "All I said, Eijah was kind.." She ews too tired for all of this, and went to sleep, snoring.

Meanwhile for Ken, it wasn't exactly the same.

"I'm gonna be so tired in the morningg..." He said to himself. He sniffled. "So difficult.."

For the rest of the night until morning, he just stared at the ceiling. Contemplating life choices.

Until it was school time, he slowly but also quickly put on his outfit. Then, went to school.

"Ken!" Jolie ran over, "You look tired.."

"Tired, yeah. Didn't get much sleep." Ken said.

"And, your eyes are all puffy.." Timothy gasped.

"Don't tell me your sad over Brenda." Jackson groaned.

"What if I am? Jackson, your... your just a..." Ken walked off from them.

"Just a what?" Jackson was confused, so he ran after Ken.

"Get away from me, Jackson! I don't wanna talk to you right now!" Ken pushed him away.

"Just get over her-" Jackson said.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" He slapped Jackson. "How can I ever get over her?"

"Okay, okay. Take all your anger out on me challenge, huh?" He rolled his eyes.

Brenda and Pamela walked over.

"Jackson? Is that you?" Pamela's eyes glinted.

"Yes. And, Ken over here is being a b*tch."

"Leave him alone, Jackson." Brenda put a hand on Ken's shoulder.

The thought of Brenda actually made him sick so he threw up.

"JESUS—" Jackson yelped, and Brenda quickly scooted over.

Ken just ran home once again. He didn't want to face Brenda again. Aura points los— wrong timeline.

After school was over, Ken's telephone dialed. He picked it up.

"Hey, so what happened at school..?" Brenda's voice was heard.

"I—I don't wanna talk about it, okay?" He choked out.

"Are you crying..?"

"Just, leave me alone for f*ck's sake, Brenda!" He once again slammed his telephone on the receiver. He stormed back to his bed, and just cried onto the pillows. His tears getting all over the covers and pillow. "I hate Eijah so much. I don't understand...! I need to go to school though. Just I can last a day. Right? I mean tomorrow won't be so bad..I think."

He threw all his stuff made for his puppet materials away. He trashed almost everything in his room. Obviously he would have to clean it up in a while, but not right now. Not when he's feeling like this. He wished he had someone to comfort him, but it felt like the whole world was turned against him.

He looked at himself in the mirror, he looked horrible. He felt a little bit of rage still inside him, so he took his anger out on the mirror and hit it. It made a small crack, and now he had a cut on his small finger. "I—I hate myself." He just crawled himself into a corner, and went into a small crying phase.