I Ate Your Doorframe

Donald to Doorframe TF/MC

Donald was...very annoying, to say the least. He would not stop bothering others, cracked jokes that weren't even funny, and is just...literally unlikeable. Like, there was no redeeming quality for this bitch.

Not even his parents loved him. In fact, he was actually put up for adoption by his biological parents, because he was THAT annoying.

Then one day, he would just become even more annoying...

Today, he was being annoying, as always. Jenny was in a bad mood today, with Wanda dissapearing out of nowhere. So Jenny just straight up SNAPPED at him.

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO SHUT UP?! LIKE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ARE LITERALLY THE MOST ANNOYING CREATURE THAT HAD EVER LIVED ON THIS PLANET. LITERALLY NOBODY LOVES YOU! YOUR MOM DOESN'T LOVE YOU, YOUR DAD LEFT YOU, YOUR GRANDMA DOESN'T LOVE YOU, AND YOU'RE GONNA GROW UP TO BE ADAM SANDLER BY THE WAY YOU'RE ACTING!" Jenny screamed out.

Donald just stared back in shock as Jenny started taking deep breathes. Donald teared up and ran away like a baby. Jenny was too pissed off to stop him.

Donald continued to run, and then he accidentally fell over by slipping on a puddle. And it was raining hard. He pulled the sleeve of his pants to see that his knee was scraped so badly it was bleeding.

He whimpered in pain as it felt like the rain was raining far more harder. He saw...some creature in the distance. Slowly approaching him.

He looked up and saw...

"Well howdy there, sad fella!" Animatic happily greeted as he grabbed his arm before taking him.

Then, Donald found his ugly, musty, dusty, crusty ass self in the Animatic Battle world, with the grass being flat and bushes being red.

"What the-" Donald tried to croak (croak??? Like an ugly ass frog would???) out before Animatic bit his arm, making Donald scream in pain.

Donald looked at his arms as they fell the fuck off. Blood would gush out everywhere as he fell back in pain. His legs then grew skinny and were becoming pitch black.

When his legs were done changing, his stomach literally ripped itself open and guts literally spilled out of him as blood poured out.

When that was over, the rest of his body shifted shape into a frame of a door. A doorframe. A brown one, to be specific. His eyes would then sting.

Wnlhen he closed and opened them back up, he saw that his eyes were now black and beady. His mouth would simplify into a line, finishing the transformation.

"Wh-wha?..." Donald muttered before looking down to see himself.

"Wh-wh-what the fuAAAAAAAAGH!!!" Donald screamed out as the mental change was starting.

Doorald felt memories of his childhood fading away, as new memories filled his head. He remembered competing in Object Fool before being blasted to become an inanimate doorframe for an inanimate door.

Doorframd then remembered that in Animatic Battle, he lasted only one episode before he was eliminated. It was...excruciatingly painful. Like he was regressing back until he was basically nonexistant.

Then, Donald was gone for good (finally), and Doorframe stood in his place.

"Oh my creak!! I'm back!!! :D" Doorframe happily exclaimed before running off to find his team.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Slick to Sticky TF/TG/MC