INTRODUCTION OF MALE LEAD.

INTRODUCTION !!

MALE LEAD - YASH SINGHANIA

He is 24 years old and he is the Youngest son of Rajveer and Sumitra Singhania. He loves his family and friends a lot . He is caring , loving towards them .

He is a very handsome guy. He is attractive and girls are ready to mingle with him !! But yash never believed in the timepass relationship he always wanted a true love but he always fails in it sadly !!

Yash is unlucky in the love life 💔 !! He didn't believe in love after his college life .
Yash was never interested in the family business. He always wanted to pursue a fashion designing course and His family always supported him .

Yash was working on the most famous designing company for more than 1 year for experience and understanding his skills in it.
Finally after all his hardwork and dedication were successful and now he is all ready to open his own company.

Yash loves to tease everyone in his family especially Reyansh his lovely brother.

Yash has only one best friend

Dhruv Shekhawat - 24 years old he is a billionaire !! He handles his father's business. He is handsome and good looking while he gives more priorities to parties and girls because he has everything !! They both are buddies from 1st grade .

FAMILY TREE OF YASH SINGHANIA

ELDERS OF SINGHANIA

Rishi singhania - grandfather of Yash 72 years old.

Indira Singhania - grandmother of Yash 68 years old.

Rajveer Singhania - Father of Yash 52 years old. The business which is now handled by Reyansh and Mahir was the Rajveer business

Sumitra Singhania - Mother of Yash 46 years old . She loves her husband , children's and family a lot . she loves her kids a lot. As she is more worried for Reyansh as he is not ready to agree for marriage.

Rajiv Singhania - Yash's Chachu 50 years old he respects his elder brother a lot and loves his family a lot

Shilpa Singhania - Yash's Chachi 44 years old , Shilpa and sumitra respect each other and their bond is unbreakable.

SIBLINGS OF YASH.

ELDER BROTHER OF YASH - Mahir Singhania 28 years old he is the 1 CEO of Singhania industries he is mature in all his siblings and loves his family a lot. He married Surbhi 1 year ago and it was their love marriage as surbhi and mahir known to each other from college.

ELDER DAUGHTER-IN-LAW OF SINGHANIA - Surbhi singhania 26 years old she is opposite to mahir as mahir is mature , surbhi is childish and she loves to tease mahir and loves her in laws as they treat her like their daughter not DIL.

Reyansh Singhania - He is older than yash and younger than mahir , son of rajveer and sumitra 26 years old !! He is the second CEO of the Singhania industry. He is known for his Cold , Arrogant and ruthless behaviour . His lovely nature is only in front of his family and his 2 buddies.

Trisha Singhania - Youngest daughter of rajveer and sumitra 21 years old. Currently she is pursuing her final year in graduation. She loves her family a lot and she and mahi are crime partners in every aspect. She loves her brothers except Yash and Abhir as they trouble them a lot .

Abhir Singhania - son of Rajiv and Shilpa 23 years old he is currently working with Reyansh and Mahir as he is interested in business so he wants to experience business so Reyansh helped him in business.
Abhir and Yash are crime partners.

Mahi singhania - youngest daughter of Rajiv and Shilpa 21 years old . She is also pursuing her final year in graduation. Mahi and Trisha both are best friends and crime partners. they love to trouble their brothers ...

THESE ARE THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF YASH SINGHANIA
.
.
more characters will be introduced in the story.
.
.
BE READY FOR " BE MY FOREVER " STORY
.
.
THIS IS MY SECOND WATTPAD STORY SO IF MISTAKES ARE THERE 😅SO AVOID IT AS MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH .

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOVE AND SUPPORT ❤️