PROFILE

PROFILE

NAME: Kobayashi Lucien
HERO NAME: ?
QUIRK: SCHRODINGER'S CAT

Quirk description: This quirk is a mutation quirk that causes the user to be both dead and alive simultaneously. Using the equation below, he is in a permanent "cat state" which is half dead and half alive. Although its both and neither at the same time rendering him retroactively inmoratl as long as he seems himself either alive or undead.this theoretically can only apply to microscopic atoms and subatomic particles, his Quirk is the application of the theory to a human on a macroscopic scale so this quirks has some side effects and is unstable. It is assumed that you are unable to ever die due to the limbo you are always being in both states, that grants you almost unlimited regenerative qualities.

RULES
STANDARD
1.-User is neither dead or alive as long as he dont see himself in such a state (as long as you think you are alive in some way you are retroactively inmortal).
2.-The quantum uncertainty allows you to change your atom density gratning you you more speed and reflexes allowing you to move extremely fast ignoring any obstacle and friction as long as you focus, leading to more power in your strength (breaking a concrete wall at most)
3.-as long as no one is watching you you can teleport to any place you know, this includes cameras and animals.

SORRY IF THE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT I PRMISE THEY WILL GET LONGER AS THE STORY PROGRESS