New Entry...

** Family Leaving for Korea**

Yoo-na: Mom, I don't want to go. I want to stay here.

Mrs. Lee: Sweetheart, why don't you understand? This is about your future.

Yoo-na: Whatever!

Mrs. Lee: Alright then.[They continue with their work]

Yoo-na: Mom, what about you guys?

Mrs. Lee: We are going.

Yoo-na: Mom!

Mrs. Lee: Yes, everything is set.

Mr. Lee: Let's go. What about you, dear? Are you coming?

Yoo-na: Are you serious? You're both going to leave your daughter here?

Mr. Lee: We're not leaving you. You're the one who's not coming.

Yoo-na: Dad!

Mr. Lee: Are you coming with us?

Yoo-na: Hmm, I'll come back if I don't like it there.

Mr. Lee: Seoul is one of the most famous capitals in the world, be grateful for that.

Yoo-na: Let's see.

Yoo-na is the only daughter of the Lee couple. Mr. Lee runs a renowned clothing brand started by his grandmother, now managed by him. Originally founded in Korea, it has expanded globally. The family is relocating to Korea due to Yoo-na's needs and to care for her cousin.

**Yonsei University**

Rose: Sorry for being late, ma'am.

Arts Teacher: No problem, Rose. We've just landed our first contract from a highly reputable company.

Rose: That's great,

 Arts Teacher: If they approve our samples, they'll collaborate with us.

Rose: Hmm, so we're going to be busy.

Arts Teacher: Yes, but not for the entire project.

Rose: ha?

Arts Teacher: They'll only select one artist from our group. You all need to create your own designs to impress them. This could lead to a permanent position with them. The magazine department expects hand-drawn illustrations, while others may want digital work. Responsibilities include creating illustrations for their publication using software or your own ideas.

Rose is an Arts student at Yonsei University. Talented but shy, she avoids presenting her own ideas. She isn't top-ranked among the 5-6 competitive students in the arts section

**Kim Enterprises**

Ms. Cha: Sir, here are your plans and meeting details for today.

Kim Namjoon: Okay, leave them there. You may go.[Outside the cabin]

Ms. Cha: Why does he always look different in various colors and outfits?

Employee 1: Have you spoken to him?

Ms. Cha: Yes.

Employee 2: Does he know you have feelings for him? 

Ms. Cha: Maybe. God knows how many times he's seen me. I long for his attention and...

Employee 1: What do you mean, "God knows"?

Ms. Cha: He never notices me unless he needs something done, then he dismisses me.

Employee 1: I can't understand why he acts so cold. Maybe because you're new.

Employee 2: Girl, don't forget he's changed his secretary more than three times...[Phone rings]