8.

Jungkook pov

Jungkook:- what the fuck? I am pretty sure its niko.. But niko is y/n's enemy too!

Jungkook:- does in any way she is related to him?

Idk why but I was feeling angry after reading the letter..still I ignored my thoughts..

Jungkook:- Throw the bouquet. (he said while tearing the letter)

After an week later..
The Marriage day..

Only few close friends and Mafias were called..
And the relatives

Author pov

Y/n was completely ready..her makeup was done she wored a beautiful gown..

her makeup was done she wored a beautiful gown

The gown >3

Y/n pov
I was ready..I took my gun somehow adjusted inside my gown..I can't take risk I need to be aware

I stood up after the last look in the mirror I was about to go out when mom and mr kim came..

Mom:- oh my- you are looking really pretty...
You have grown really bring..

I was just staring at her..

Mom:- be happy always..I know you can handle Everything alone but..still be aware of your surroundings..

She kissed my forehead I closed my eyes..taking the warmth and maintained myself

Author pov
Her eyes was soft she was looking at her mother..
Until a hand came at her shoulder touching her more than he should..her eyes went dark and with those eyes she looked at kim..he immediately took his hand back..

Mr's kim:- y/n ..Please take care of yourself(she said with teary eyes)
She nodded
Lina(mr's jeon):- don't worry hae won(mr's kim) we will take care of her..(she said smiling brightly)

Lina:- we need to go outside now..mr kim take her to walk down the aisle..

Mr kim:- sure..( he smirked towards y/n while saying)

Y/n:- I will walk down the aisle alone..

Hae won(mr's kim):- but y/n-

Y/n:-Mom..I said I am going to walk down the asile alone..that's it

Lina:- its okay..you can its your choice..(she smiled toward her knowing that she does not have good relation with her step dad)

Hae won hugged her the last time..and they all went out..after the last look in the mirror she went outside..

She was walking down the aisle alone.. With her powerful aura her aura radiating that she owns everything! with her dark eyes she was looking straight in Jungkook eyes..
Admiring him..both were admiring each other yet there gaze was dark no one Let down the gaze nor her nor he..

Jungkook pov
She was walking alone..
She was looking mesmerizing her dominating gaze was making her look more attractive
But wait..Why is she alone? Why didn't she came with her father..
I was in my thoughts ... She reached near me as a ritual I offered her my hand..she accepted it gracefully.
she came and stood parallel to me

Y/n pov
Everything was done and now the main part~

Priest:- you may kiss the bride now...

He came towards me hold my waist a little kissed me on my cheek..
His touch didn't made me uncomfortable
in a second I knew that he is not like other cheap gangster who have lust all over them!
I didn't expected this I thought he will take the advantage of the situation
I was looking at his dark orbs..which are imposible to read
I was observing him suddenly his eyes went soft from dark..I looked at his direction he was looking at aunty (lina) she came towards him kissed him on forehead and kisses me too..

Time skip

Author pov

The function was over..y/n and jungkook sat in The backseat no one spoked a word..jungkook was looking straight
Y/n was looking outside..
It was indeed awkward
After ten to fifteen minutes..they reached the..

JEON'S MANSION >3

They reached the mansionjungkook started to walk towards the entance

jungkook started to walk towards the entance..while she kinda struggled to get out with that massive gown.
She looked at the mansion and was kinda impressed
On top of the mansion JJK was carved there..
Same as Her..also on her mansion on top y/n was carved..

Y/n pov
This fucking big massive gown is irritation me know..somehow I also Went inside behind him..

As I went in  every one was standing in a straight line guards,staffs everyone jungkook was standing there showing that he owns everything

As I went in  every one was standing in a straight line guards,staffs everyone jungkook was standing there showing that he owns everything.. I went towards him and stood beside him

Jungkook:- EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU lISTEN. FROM NOW ON..I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE LIVING HERE!
JEON Y/N..(he said holding my waist) my wife..your mam...
We both will live here..
Any problems?

Everyone:- N..NO

I observed everyone..Everyone was shaking yet they were very quite..

Saying all this he straight went to his room
Now idk where to go?
I guess to his room..?if not i don't give a fuck
I am really tired..

That is it.
For today I will see you in the next chapter

Sorry for spelling mistakes..

Vote please

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee swetiesssssyy