3

12/22
Wednesday
8:36am
~ Toji's POV ~
I walked in and sat the groceries down on the coffee table and took my shoes off. I closed the door and grabbed the groceries. I sat them on the counter in the kitchen.

There was a knock at the door, I walked over and opened it.

Satoru and Sachiko are at the door. I smiled and stepped off to the side. They walked in and sat down at the counter. I started taking the food out of the bags, Sachiko grabbed the cake and put in the fridge. Satoru got up and helped me take the stuff out of the bag.

35 minutes later

Satoru is seasoning the chicken and steak while I am seasoning the vegetables. Sachiko came out of Megumi's room. " Is he awake? " I asked. " He woke up then went back to sleep. " She grabbed the fruit and started cutting it.

" Guess I'll have to wake him up when it's time. " I smiled, put the vegetables in a container for later. " So, what are you putting on the grill ? " Satoru asked. " The hamburgers, chicken, steak, salmon, chicken fajitas, and vegetables. " I answered, getting together and putting them in the fridge. " Okay, I'll go get the hamburgers, Chicken.and Steaks real quick. " He says. I hummed and cleaned the counter off.

1:35pm
In the back
~ No One's POV ~
Toji made sure the pool was cleaned. He put the chairs together along with the tables and threw the volleyball in the pool. Satoru is in the pool putting up the net for the volleyball games. Megumi and Sachiko are getting ready in the bathrooms. Shui is in the kitchen, cooking the salmon, fruit salad, and mac & cheese.

Satoru's mom is helping him in the kitchen, so he's fine.

Satoru gets out of the pool and sits in a long chair. " You know, toji. " He said, looking around. " You're really stepping up. " He smiled. " Thank you. " Toji, give him a bottle of water. " I'm proud of myself as well. " Toji smiled while, looking around.

2:20pm

Everyone is at the back, talking, playing football, or pool volleyball. Toji and Satoru are at the grill, cooking the hamburgers, chicken, fajitas, steak, and vegetables.

Megumi and Sachiko are at the pool with their feet in the water.

There was a knock at the door. Toji looks at Satoru. " I'll be back. " He walks inside the house.

~ Toji's POV ~
I head to the front door and open it. Seeing Amika at the door, I sighed and stepped off to the side. She comes in. I closed the door and walked to the kitchen with her following behind me. " Where's Megumi? " Amyi asked. " In the back. " I respond, fixing her a plate. (5 steaks, hamburgers, corn on cob, baked potatoes, a container with potato salad, and another with Mac & cheese.)

" So, I've been wanting to talk to you. " Amika said. I hummed and fixed her some more plates with other foods.

" I miss you so much. " She confesses. " You do? " I asked, not really caring about it. " I do, I want us to get back together. I missed what we had, and plus, we have a son together. " She said. I turn around and hand her the bag. " Amika, I don't miss us, I do miss what we did have, but, I think we should leave it how it is. " I say, looking out in the back.

Seeing Megumi and Sachiko laughing while eating and Satoru handling the grill with his mom.

" What? Toji! You can't be serious. " She puts the bag down. " I'm serious. I have everything that I need. " I smiled while still looking at them. ' Sachiko is who I need by my side until the day that I die. ' I smiled thinking about our future.

" We'll talk more someday. I want to see Megumi. " She said. I walked out to the back and went to Megumi. " Hey, Megumi, your mom wants to see you. " I say. He nods, hands his plate of fruit to Sachiko. I smiled at her and walked behind Megumi.