1.7-liter capacity electric rice cooker

The 1

The 1.7-liter capacity electric rice cooker is the perfect addition to any home kitchen, especially for small families or individuals who love convenient cooking solutions. This multi-functional appliance allows you to effortlessly prepare a variety of meals with its smart design and user-friendly features.

Key Features:

- Versatile Cooking Options: Featuring both single and double layer capabilities, it can cook rice and steam vegetables or proteins simultaneously, saving time and enhancing meal preparation efficiency.

- Smart Mechanical Controls: The intuitive mechanical interface ensures easy operation, making it accessible for all users, including those who are not tech-savvy.

- Non-Stick Pot: The high-quality non-stick inner pot guarantees easy cleanup and prevents food from sticking, ensuring that every meal is cooked to perfection.

- Compact and Efficient: With a 1.7-liter capacity, this rice cooker is ideal for small households or apartments. Despite its compact size, it delivers powerful performance with a 220V power supply, making it energy-efficient and reliable.

- Multi-Cooker Functionality: Beyond rice, this appliance is capable of preparing a wide range of dishes, from soups and stews to steamed vegetables and meats, offering flexibility in your culinary creations.

Ideal for:

- Busy individuals and families looking for a quick and easy way to prepare meals.

- Those who appreciate the convenience of simultaneous cooking and steaming.

https://rb.gy/70qpv4