Chapter 25

DONT BE SILENT READERS!!! I REPEAT
DONT BE SILENT 🔕😶 READERS 🔕😶

She still protested, she couldn't utter any word, it was like no voice could pass her mouth. Jeonghan held her chin forcing her to kiss him back. Now it was turning into an aggressive. His lips moulded with hers. Finding her not responding, he bit her lower lips making her hiss in pain. He did it until she started to respond back. A smirk appeared on his feeling the sensation. He ignored the fact that he was forcing her and imagined that it was mutual. The kiss, was mutual. His hand left her chin and travelled down to her stomach. Pressing on her clothed navel he made her squirm uncomfortably but he was ignoring it. The heated FORCE kiss lasted for more until Yn ran out of breathe and started to move her hand vigorously to let him leave her but nothing registered in his mind. He kissed her until HE wasn't out of breathe. Pulling out of the kiss, he wiped a string of saliva from her lips and pecked her before kissing her forehead and laying down on her body. His hand still not leaving hers.

He hid his face in the crook of her neck and left wet kisses on her neck. It made Yn feel something she didn't want to. She wanted to avoid those whimpers which were threatening to leave her aggressively kissed lips.

Yn: J-Jeonghan please stop. It-its too much for me. Please-

Jeonghan: Hmm. Okay. I understand. It must be too much for you. I understand that accepting to be mine and what happened between us a moment ago must be hard to digest. But I must knock it into your little brain that this is just the trailer, I have planned a lot of things which I want to do with you. Don't worry,  I won't trust those surprises on you all of a sudden cause I know your naive-ness and shyness won't hold those altogether. *Peck* take rest, my lady. I will go and finish my work quickly and come back. I would like to see you make *peck* dinner for both us like a *peck* good wife.

Saying this, he leaned in to kiss her. It was merely a second of being into the kiss when he pulled away and stood up and adjusting his shirt he winked at her and walked up away from the sofa. Stopping few feet away. He turned around and cocking(a way of saying "raising up") his brows up, he spoke;

Jeonghan: Aren't you going to walk me to the door?

Hearing him, she quickly got up and walked up to him with her head wandering around her feet. Her hands held themselves infront. He put his knuckles under her chin and made her look at him.

Jeonghan: I don't like to see you looking down. Look at me and figure out my thoughts, and what I want. I'll give you new nickname if you do it. Okay, my lady?
Yn: Hmm. *Nod*

He walked towards the door with her folleing him timidly. He opened the latch to the door and opened it wide. Again turning his head to her;

Jeonghan:*in deep voice* Don't dare to even dream of escaping. I am man who puts everyone to dream of what I WANT.  I won't forgive you without punishing you the worst of worst of the hells. Put this in that little brain of yours. I WON'T FORGIVE WITHOUT PUNISHING!!!.
Saying this he went out closing the door from outside.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I think it's shortest chapter which you have read? Okay I was busy reading a novel. I published this latest because of that and also thought of adding target to the previous chapter but now am adding.

Target for unlocking the next chapter:

🎯 Target 🎯
•30+ comments
•30+ votes
• 59+ followers

🤞 Best of luck 🤞