ꀷꑀꑀꉣ ꂟꊿꅐꋊ

𝒦𝒶𝒾

"Pshhhh..."

"Mhmm?"

I slowly opened my eyes, finding out Beomgyu is still calmly sleeping under my arm. I gently put my lips on his soft cheek, while checking on the surroundings from under my eyebrows. The others were gone, what made me a little bit worried, and so I sat up rubbing my sleepy eyes.

That was when the hissing sound was heard again.

I blinked for a few times, before I finally noticed a small white snake wrapped around my ankle, climbing it up and sticking out its tongue.

"Ahh... it must have been you. Hello, little friend~" I whispered to the cute snake with a friendly smile and reached for its tiny head to pat it.

"Amor..." it hissed softly.

"Oh, you already know me," I blurted out in surprise, covering my curled up lips in an embarrassment.

"Sssure~ Of course I do, I'vve come to sshare a wisssdom that belongss to you."

A wisdom? That word brought seriousness to my face.

I looked aside at Beomgyu. Biting my lip I looked back at the white snake, before I caressed Beomgyu's arm. Don't worry, I'll be right back...

Then I reached out to the snake in a gesture to climb onto my arm.

"Let's talk somewhere around the corner..." 

•.°➶✫➴°.•

❦︎ˢᵒᵒᵇⁱⁿ'ˢ ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ 

.
.
.

Why the darkness got so uncomfortably dry and unbearably hot?

I frowned as the silent night brought the sounds of waves, washing the coast under the Magic Island, into my sensitive elven ears. Its strains grew too annoyingly loud for me to handle it and sleep peacefully. Just a sip of water

Splashhh. 

I am so thirsty... I swallowed the dryness settled in my throat, turning on my other side... feeling alike my body was thrown into the hell fire itself. Ahhh, I can't... 

Did I get a fever? I sat up getting ready to check the temperature of my forehead with my palm, when something light bumped into my wrist on its fall from my aching crown onto my lap. 

I recognized them in the first squinted glance... 

Dandelions? 

Just when I reached for the neat wreath, the daze suddenly caught my vision and spun the world around me, making me grab the tufts of grass instead. 

So thirsty... and too weak.

As soon as I intuitively closed my eyes to steady myself, a picture of beautiful waterfalls and a shimmering lake in the middle of the forest appeared to me for a faint moment. Where is that?

You've been sleeping too long. Come to me, Archer... 

The echo merged with the returning vision of the noisy night. I quietly gasped for the air to ease the anxiety embracing my chest. I know you... 

Immerse yourself in me... merge with me. 

... so desperate for missing the buried piece of me... but I can't. Do you want to kill me?