Chapter 8

AADRIK

We came back to Mumbai 2 days ago. After all the blunder that happened at Mittal's place we didn't want to go there again.

Though I wanted to go there once again to atleast get a glimpse of her, but I knew that she wouldn't come there again, so I just made my stupid heart understand the thing and kept quiet.

After we came back from that place, I tried to hack the cameras of Mittal's under-construction building, so that I could erase our existence from those cameras but when I hacked the camera someone had already done the work and I knew who that someone was.

The someone was none other than samaira cause she was the only one who was there other than me and kiaan so it was obvious that she is the one who did that. But the surprising thing was she also erased my and Kiaan's figure from the camera's.

She is an intelligent woman, is an understatement, she is a lawyer and can also hack into someone's system, she can manipulate a person both ways, either by her words or by hacking into someone's system.

I am speechless by her work cause I tried to find out about her, but couldn't catch anything in my hands. She has very little information about her on the internet, only got to know about her education, her law firm and about the cases she has solved till now.

I knew everything about her education and firm already through her visiting card. After searching for many hours I still couldn't find any picture of her on the internet. There was not even a single photo of hers on the internet. Only one I found is a little blurry as it must be taken from afar by some media.

Not having her picture on internet is quite odd as she has solved so many difficult and impossible cases which were very popular.

I must say she is an intelligent woman cause, first she managed to get into Mittal's building and also hacked his cctv's, she did a great job.

But I'm disappointed in myself that I couldn't find more information about her. I can have anyone's information I want but I failed in her matter.

But that's alright after a few days i will get to know more about her so it's not my concern right now.

I was thinking about all this. That's when my thoughts were interrupted by someone's loud knocking on the cabin door.

"Come in"
I ordered even though i knew who was on the other side by the loud knowing.

Kiaan hurriedly entered my cabin and asked while searching for something.

"Did you see today's news?"
He asked after successfully finding the tv remote, and turned on the tv.

"No, why is it so important that you are in such a hurry?"
I asked him casually, knowing he is exaggerating again.

But after a few minutes the news reporter said something which shocked me a little.

The news reporter,

AVINASH MITTAL THE CEO OF MITTAL INDUSTRIES IS ACCUSED OF RAPING A WOMAN AND SELLING DRUGS, AND BECAUSE OF THIS HE HAS LOST 2 IMPORTANT DEALS, AS WELL AS OTHER BUSINESS PARTNERS ARE ALSO TAKING THERE PROJECTS BACK TO NOT GET IN CONTROVERSYS WITH MR. MITTAL.
OUR SPECIAL INFORMERS, INFORMED THAT HE HAVE CHEATED MANY PEOPLE IN BUSINESS, ON THE NAME OF DEALS HE HAVE TAKEN MONEY FROM SMALL BUSINESS HANDLERS. HIS CRIME IS YET NOT CONFIRMED BUT STILL HE HAVE FACED MANY HUGE LOSSES IN HIS COMPANY, HIS COMPANIES SHARES ALSO HAVE GONE DOWN, AND THIS IS CONCERNING FOR MR. MITTAL.
STAY TUNED FOR THE FURTHER NEWS WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED.

After hearing the whole news I was shocked is an understatement.

As the news reporter completed her last words, Kiaan looked at me, asking me with his eyes 'did you see this and do you believe this'.