Chapter 5

Aadrik's pov

After leaving for the construction site we were on our way to the top floor of the building where the builder was there waiting for us, he have such audacity that he didn't come to receive me the Aadrik suryawanshi kiaan's words not mine, i don't mind if that builder comes to receive me or not my work should be done it's all what i need.

After reaching to the top floor we talked with the builder and there Kiaan chewed his ears off as to why he wasn't there to receive the Aadrik suryawanshi, and this continued till the whole 15 minutes and when Kiaan was satisfied he stopped.

I sometimes seriously think that he is more of a boss than me, he acts like one. After checking everything and all the paperwork, it took too much time to be done though and it was boring. It's evening now but it is still bright outside.

But before going to our work we thought of freshening up and eating something as mr, kiaan dutta was hungry and wanted to take a bath cause he was feeling all the sweat and dust of the world on himself even though there wasn't a pinch of dust as the construction was completed. But the dramatic kiaan is a self obsessed bitch and needs to take care of himself.

So now we are going to our hotel, then he said that he will eat something and then we will leave for the mittal's building.

"Kiaan get ready fast and don't you dare to delay it's already 5:45 and we need to leave early to go to the mittal's place means his under-construction building, so be on time i don't want you to take a shower of 2 hours and give me the same shit of yours that how you need to look good and all"

I was telling him all this in a very serious tone and this annoying pig was busy flirting with a woman behind me. He can flirt with a woman only with his eyes, such a bitch.

"Will you listen to me mr. Kiaan dutta I'm talking to you"

After hearing my loud and strict voice he looked at me with boring eyes like i just disturbed him from a very serious and important work.

"You like to annoy me don't you, no no not like but you love it"

He said while boring holes into my skull with his red eyes.

"It's my favourite thing you know"

I said, giving him a very sweet smile.

And he just gave me a sarcastic smile and made his way to his room. I bet he is not gonna come out of his room for almost 3 hours.

He wastes too much time on himself, he acts like he is the president of India and without his so called important presence no work will be done.

I should also take a shower, it will make me feel refreshed and after that I can work on some files. All this work at my own hotel should be done accordingly. This is a very very important project for me. And I want this project to be done perfectly, I need everything correct and if someone like Mittal will try to poke his nose in my business then he will see the worst side of me.

He has already caused many problems in my business and that's why I'm extra cautious about this project, and that's the reason why I'm gonna visit his work place and slash his under-construction building which he is using as a hiding place from his destroyer. But this time I've a strong feeling that whoever is behind him is gonna destroy him badly, the person already has snatched many projects from mittal, but he is none of my concern. It's actually good that someone is destroying him.

I badly need a shower now my head is bursting with pain and a good warm shower and a strong coffee will help me to soothe the pain in my head.

After taking a relaxing shower I ordered a cup of black coffee and some sandwich to fill up my stomach cause I don't know how much time I need to wait for mr. Kiaan dutta.