Chaggie Fluff

Charlie was stressed. Very stressed. She was sitting in the living room, a big chart in front of her. With trying to design new bedrooms, deal with her guests, and balance her love life, she had gotten little to no sleep for the past two weeks.

Charlie felt a nudge on her ankle. Keekee was at her feet, whining and pawing at her foot. She let out a soft sigh, going to the food bowl and filling it up. Keekee squeaked happily and began eating.

Walking back to the living room, Charlie saw Vaggie sitting on the couch with a disapproving look. "Charlie. You haven't been sleeping, have you?" She tensed up. "I... Why wouldn't I be?" She asked nervously. Vaggie stood up and walked towards her. "I know you're not. You've been working on that chart for the past two weeks."

Vaggie sighed. "Charlie, look, I don't want you to pass out because you haven't been getting sleep. Now come with me, and we can cuddle." Charlie looked down and Vaggie then smiled softly and kissed Vaggie's cheek. "Fine... Come on."

The two went upstairs to their bedroom. Vaggie gently laid Charlie in the bed, climbing in next to her and kissing her cheek. "Y'know I love you, right? I don't like when you overwork yourself..." Charlie nodded, pulling her hair out of its tight ponytail. "I know, I know, I've just been wanting to add some new designs to the hotel. I had this idea for—"

Vaggie interrupted, "No, shush. We're not walking about work. You're going to sleep." Charlie rolled her eyes playfully. "Fine..." Soon Charlie's eyes closed, and both girls were sleeping peacefully in bed.

279 words! THE END! If you have any constructive criticism, leave it here. Don't be mean pls😆